Help me find the most expansive character(to farm) that is trash

2Next

Replies

• Very suspicious indeed!
  • TVF wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Okay Mr @Silenzeio where would had ur Yolo fit against this defense? vj8idp7y7bjh.jpg
    9dq2z4anjw3c.jpg
    uaw765esix7d.jpg and yes I did fully clean him up maqjd6raccxo.jpg
    Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

The lie detector determined that was a lie.

How is that a lie?
    GAS ✔
    Padme ✔
    GG ✔
    SLKR ✔
    CLS ✔

I just kept d revan, jedi revan and Vader to clear of few zones just so I can hit aurodium,

Beyond what was already pointed out, anything you post is 100% suspect because you refuse to post your gg.

I already have 5 people following me in all of my posts, I don't need you all to start following me in the game too, no thanks
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Okay Mr @Silenzeio where would had ur Yolo fit against this defense? vj8idp7y7bjh.jpg
    9dq2z4anjw3c.jpg
    Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

How is that a lie?
    GAS ✔
    Padme ✔
    GG ✔
    SLKR ✔
    CLS ✔

I just kept d revan, jedi revan and Vader to clear of few zones just so I can hit aurodium,

Beyond what was already pointed out, anything you post is 100% suspect because you refuse to post your gg.

I already have 5 people following me in all of my posts, I don't need you all to start following me in the game too, no thanks

thatsnothowitworks.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StealthGOBLIN32
    376 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Probe Droid. People don’t use droid teams other than GG and Probe Droid is outmatched by most empire toons. 99,999 damage isn’t even good anymore. It certainly fits the expensive part.
    3v3 FTW
  • Nihion wrote: »
    I feel like the Vet Smugglers would’ve been the best answer for awhile. Such a long farm just to get two mediocre toons that can get you one of the weakest hero’s journey characters. Don’t get me wrong, they are Rey have their uses, but the time and energy investment used to be way too high.

Before chewpio jtr was much better than cls... And weakest heros journey character is still better than most characters in the game...
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    I feel like the Vet Smugglers would’ve been the best answer for awhile. Such a long farm just to get two mediocre toons that can get you one of the weakest hero’s journey characters. Don’t get me wrong, they are Rey have their uses, but the time and energy investment used to be way too high.

Before chewpio jtr was much better than cls... And weakest heros journey character is still better than most characters in the game...

I wouldn’t say much better, and the investment was still too much. Especially in that large area of time where the vets were still on cantina level 9 and we had other good teams, such as Traya. I’m sure Rey is much better than a lot of toons, but the point of this thread is not to find the worst character. I think vet smugglers used to be a really good answer for a high investment and generally trash performance.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    9dq2z4anjw3c.jpg

How is that a lie?
    GAS ✔
    Padme ✔
    GG ✔
    SLKR ✔
    CLS ✔

How do u do that tick thing @Itsa_me_Malario
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
    thedrjojo wrote: »

I wouldn’t say much better, and the investment was still too much. Especially in that large area of time where the vets were still on cantina level 9 and we had other good teams, such as Traya. I’m sure Rey is much better than a lot of toons, but the point of this thread is not to find the worst character. I think vet smugglers used to be a really good answer for a high investment and generally trash performance.

Yeah, in-fact I'd say JTR is still really valuable. CLSewpio is my arena squad only pulling in 75 crystals a day , but JTR BB8 C3PO R2 get me a lot of GC feats.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    CLSewpio

Nope
    9dq2z4anjw3c.jpg

How is that a lie?
    GAS ✔
    Padme ✔
    GG ✔
    SLKR ✔
    CLS ✔

Oh I'm on my phone, just type in check and in the auto correct correct section of the Samsung it gives you an option to replace the word with the check mark
    9dq2z4anjw3c.jpg

How is that a lie?
    GAS ✔
    Padme ✔
    GG ✔
    SLKR ✔
    CLS ✔

Oh I'm on my phone, just type in check and in the auto correct correct section of the Samsung it gives you an option to replace the word with the check mark

Uhh. Samsung. ☑️ on Apple ig
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
    9dq2z4anjw3c.jpg

How is that a lie?
    GAS ✔
    Padme ✔
    GG ✔
    SLKR ✔
    CLS ✔

Uhh. Samsung. ☑️ on Apple ig

Now go give them ✔✅☑ to everyone!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Fix your thread title.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Fix your thread title.

Fix your attitude
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    If they really mean expansive, then I’m sorry but... Gam Guard. Until we get Jabba
    If they really mean expansive, then I’m sorry but... Gam Guard. Until we get Jabba

That too, I think we mentioned him already
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Right but I’m talking about your title that says “expansive.” I’m basically saying that Gam Guard is the bulkiest character we have
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Right but I’m talking about your title that says “expansive.” I’m basically saying that Gam Guard is the bulkiest character we have

Better watch out OP doesn't like people pointing out his or her errors.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Better watch out OP doesn't like people pointing out his or her errors.

Then they should stop making so many
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Silenzeio wrote: »
    So... A character in a store is trash unless it feeds into a Legendary or GL despite how good they are elsewhere in the game?

Yolo's a good character. He's a sleeper hit.

What is the use for Yolo or the prepared squad in general? Can they kill GAS? JKL? Darth Revan? Jedi Revan? Padme? GG? CLS?
    Do you need them for an assault battle? Nope
    Do you need them for a Legendary toon? Nope

Before they doubled the rewards it cost us what 30k guild currency? Which is roughly 355 MK5 Droid callers, so yeah he is pretty useless

He’s good for mod heist
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Silenzeio wrote: »
    So... A character in a store is trash unless it feeds into a Legendary or GL despite how good they are elsewhere in the game?

Yolo's a good character. He's a sleeper hit.

What is the use for Yolo or the prepared squad in general? Can they kill GAS? JKL? Darth Revan? Jedi Revan? Padme? GG? CLS?
    Do you need them for an assault battle? Nope
    Do you need them for a Legendary toon? Nope

Before they doubled the rewards it cost us what 30k guild currency? Which is roughly 355 MK5 Droid callers, so yeah he is pretty useless

He’s good for mod heist

Yeah but Han solo and chewy solo that regardless