Kit idea for Jar Jar Binks

Jabbathehutt498
29 posts Member
edited June 2021
I came up with a kit idea for Jar Jar Binks. I'm surprised that he isn't in the game yet. BTW if you saw this on the swgoh reddit, thats because I put that there too.

Basic: Deal special damage to a random enemy and attack 1 extra time for each debuff on himself. Jar Jar has a 50% chance to stun himself, apply speed down to himself, and take 10% of the total damage of this attack. He has a 20% chance of inflicting Annoyed on target enemy.
Annoyed: +30% offence, and -60% accuracy.

Special: Jar Jar takes damage equal to 30% of his max HP and 2 random allies gain protection equal to twice the amount of HP Jar Jar lost. Cooldown: 2 turns

Special: Jar Jar has a 25% chance to immediately defeat the weakest enemy and expose the second weakest enemy. If this fails, Jar Jar applies stun, stagger, tenacity down, and buff immunity to himself. If this attack succeeds, Jar Jar gains 1 heal over time for every negative effect on himself. Jar Jar clears all debuffs on himself and gains foresight for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 5 turns

Special: Jar Jar instantly dies and all allies gain speed up, defence up, tenacity up, and heal over time for 5 turns.

Unique: If Jar Jar gets revived, all allies lose all their buffs, gain 50% turn meter, and all their cooldowns get reduced by 5.

Unique: Jar Jar has a 60% chance to remove all debuffs from all allies and apply all of them to himself every turn. For every debuff on him each turn, he gains 10% turn meter.
Post edited by Jabbathehutt498 on

Replies

• I feel like stunning himself would be something that Jar Jar would do. That is a nice kit, granted it would be a little annoying if he was stunning himself
  • PLEASE DON’T! Jar Jar is almost as bad as C3PO
  • Cool ability ideas though
  • SirHusky
    99 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    He shouldn’t be able to attack just provide support like hermit toda and C-3PO. Basic: Give targeted ally foresight for one turn and call to assist. Special: Give all allies translation and + 25% per stack defense penetration. Max 4 stacks.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    I've seen this kit on the forums before...
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    SirHusky wrote: »
    He shouldn’t be able to attack just provide support like hermit toda and C-3PO. Basic: Give targeted ally foresight for one turn and call to assist. Special: Give all allies translation and + 25% per stack defense penetration. Max 4 stacks.

Translation? What did Jar Jar ever translate?

• SirHusky
    99 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

I guess translate Gunganese.

• SirHusky wrote: »

But does Gungan language really need translating?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

But does Gungan language really need translating?

Meesa really thinksa muy muy so. Gunganese is da bombad language!

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    But in all honesty, no. if anything, he should have something that is the opposite of Translation.

• Xcien wrote: »
    But in all honesty, no. if anything, he should have something that is the opposite of Translation.

Maybe "annoyed"...
  • Cool kit, maybe give him a unique ability where he gains stuff for getting debuffed, like 5% turn meter when ever he gets a debuff
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Cool kit, maybe give him a unique ability where he gains stuff for getting debuffed, like 5% turn meter when ever he gets a debuff

No, he should have one where he has a chance to inflict all debuffs on himself onto the target enemy.

• Xcien wrote: »
    Cool kit, maybe give him a unique ability where he gains stuff for getting debuffed, like 5% turn meter when ever he gets a debuff

No, he should have one where he has a chance to inflict all debuffs on himself onto the target enemy.

Oooh, I like that