April Event calendar... 3v3

Not going to bag on 3v3 relentlessly, it's an ok switch up. But that's not the point. Why does the April Calendar show a 5th week for 3v3 GAC? Not sure extending 3v3 is a good idea CG.....

Replies

• MikKro
    333 posts Member
    That week is for this current gac
  • MikKro wrote: »
    That week is for this current gac

The event always runs 4 weeks though. There are 4 weeks for 3v3 on the march calendar (that goes into april). Double check the march and the new april schedule.
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    I see it now
  • MikKro wrote: »
    I see it now

Ya its odd... Not sure its a typo, but super confused as no GAC has run 5 weeks. More people will hit kyber if its legit, which I am cool with as i just joined D1 haha.
  • Maybe an April Fools joke?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    MikKro wrote: »
    I see it now

Ya its odd... Not sure its a typo, but super confused as no GAC has run 5 weeks. More people will hit kyber if its legit, which I am cool with as i just joined D1 haha.

Everything is wrong about it. The "5th" week starts 4/19 and then the 5v5 weeks are in May....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    TVF wrote: »
    I see it now

Everything is wrong about it. The "5th" week starts 4/19 and then the 5v5 weeks are in May....

Thats only a week off in between... Weird but not insane
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I see it now

There's always a week off, that's not the point.

This is an April calendar.
    the 5v5 weeks are in May.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I see it now

I mean this is not the first time a calendar had events that carry into the next month. But the point remains, did they add a 5th week to GAC?
  • ph5dzeap05pm.png
    njudpll7sidj.png
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I see it now

I mean this is not the first time a calendar had events that carry into the next month. But the point remains, did they add a 5th week to GAC?

Of course not.