Newer Player (5 months Old)

Replies

• MasterSeedy
    4965 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Here are your Store Plans for the first group of stores. There are a few stores left to do still, but this should help you with some of your purchases right now.

Shipments:
    Buy the 4 cheap lots of gear at the top. Do this every day, 4x a day. These are never a waste. They're cheap and they give you salvage to use to get relic materials. Do not buy anything else there now.

Weekly Shipments:
    Buy the 2 lots of character shards available for 1 million credits each lot. Do not buy anything else there now. Even if you already have the characters at 7*, buy the shards anyway. You'll be turning those extra shards into Shard Shop Tokens which can purchase rare gear.

Cantina Battles Store:
    1. Cassian’s U-Wing => 7*

Guild Store:
    1. Sun Fac => 7*
    2. Dengar => 7*
    3. Jyn => 7*
    4. Logray => 7*
    5. Paploo => 6*
    6. FO SF TP => 7*
    7. FO SF TIE Fighter => 7*
    8. Paploo => 7*

Squad Arena Store
    1. Cassian Andor => 7*
    2. HK-47 => 7*
    3. Ackbar => 7*
    4. IG-88 => 7*

Galactic War Store:
    1. Build up 2,000 tokens as a reserve. Never let yourself fall below 2,000 unless it’s to purchase your top remaining priority. If you have more than 2k and you can buy your next priority without falling below 2k, then go ahead and buy the priority one lower down than your top priority. Because some things are very rare here, you might actually finish your 2nd priority before you’re done with your first. That’s fine. Just keep 2k for your top priority and move on to purchasing your highest remaining priority with the tokens you have available above the 2k limit.
    2. Sun Fac’s Geonosian Starfighter
    3. Geonosian Spy’s Starfighter
    4. Geonosian Soldier’s Starfighter
    5. Imperial TIE Fighter
    6. Biggs’ X-Wing
    7. K-2SO
    8. Ahsoka’s Starfighter
    9. Wedge Antilles’ X-Wing
    10. Jedi Consular’s Starfighter
    11. Clone Sergeant’s ARC-170

Fleet Store:
    1. Build up 2,000 tokens as a reserve. Treat this the same as your GW Token reserve: use it only on your top priority, but tokens above that you can spend on your next highest priority that is still unfinished.
    2. TIE Adv. x1 (Also: Fleet 4B)
    3. Slave 1 (Also: Fleet 2B)
    4. Sun Fac’s Geonosian Starfighter (Also: Galactic War Store)
    5. Sun Fac (Also: Guild Store) (You’ll probably never buy any of these because Sun Fac will probably be done from your work in the Guild Store before you get the chance to finish the items above Sun Fac on this list… but it’s good to be thorough. If you get here & Sun Fac isn’t done for some reason, you can buy Sun Fac shards from the Fleet Store)
    6. General Grievous

Post edited by MasterSeedy on
  • Here are your Store Plans for the first group of stores. There are a few stores left to do still, but this should help you with some of your purchases right now.

Shipments:
    Buy the 4 cheap lots of gear at the top. Do this every day, 4x a day. These are never a waste. They're cheap and they give you salvage to use to get relic materials. Do not buy anything else there now.

Weekly Shipments:
    Buy the 2 lots of character shards available for 1 million credits each lot. Do not buy anything else there now. Even if you already have the characters at 7*, buy the shards anyway. You'll be turning those extra shards into Shard Shop Tokens which can purchase rare gear.

Cantina Battles Store:
    1. Cassian’s U-Wing => 7*

Guild Store:
    1. Sun Fac => 7*
    2. Jyn => 7*
    3. Logray => 7*
    4. Paploo => 6*
    5. FO SF TP => 7*
    6. FO SF TIE Fighter => 7*
    7. Paploo => 7*

Squad Arena Store
    1. Cassian Andor => 7*
    2. HK-47 => 7*
    3. Ackbar => 7*
    4. IG-88 => 7*

Galactic War Store:
    1. Build up 2,000 tokens as a reserve. Never let yourself fall below 2,000 unless it’s to purchase your top remaining priority. If you have more than 2k and you can buy your next priority without falling below 2k, then go ahead and buy the priority one lower down than your top priority. Because some things are very rare here, you might actually finish your 2nd priority before you’re done with your first. That’s fine. Just keep 2k for your top priority and move on to purchasing your highest remaining priority with the tokens you have available above the 2k limit.
    2. Sun Fac’s Geonosian Starfighter
    3. Geonosian Spy’s Starfighter
    4. Geonosian Soldier’s Starfighter
    5. Imperial TIE Fighter
    6. Biggs’ X-Wing
    7. K-2SO
    8. Ahsoka’s Starfighter
    9. Wedge Antilles’ X-Wing
    10. Jedi Consular’s Starfighter
    11. Clone Sergeant’s ARC-170

Fleet Store:
    1. Build up 2,000 tokens as a reserve. Treat this the same as your GW Token reserve: use it only on your top priority, but tokens above that you can spend on your next highest priority that is still unfinished.
    2. TIE Adv. x1 (Also: Fleet 4B)
    3. Slave 1 (Also: Fleet 2B)
    4. Sun Fac’s Geonosian Starfighter (Also: Galactic War Store)
    5. Sun Fac (Also: Guild Store) (You’ll probably never buy any of these because Sun Fac will probably be done from your work in the Guild Store before you get the chance to finish the items above Sun Fac on this list… but it’s good to be thorough. If you get here & Sun Fac isn’t done for some reason, you can buy Sun Fac shards from the Fleet Store)
    6. General Grievous

What about Guild Event Store?
  • MasterSeedy
    4965 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Mod Store:
    I'm not going to go into Mod strategy. That's a whole other thing, and it wasn't listed in your priorities, so I'm going to let you read tutorials on mods, mod farming, and mod purchasing elsewhere on the internet.

Guild Events Store:
    This is effectively 2 different stores because there are 2 different currencies. They are generally referred to as GET-1 (or just GET1) and GET-2 (or GET2). For no particular reason, the GET-2 purchases are all at the top, so we'll address those first.

GET-2 Purchases:
    1. Malevolence => 7*
    2. Negotiator => 7*

That should keep you busy for a good, long time.

GET-1 Purchases:
    1. Hermit Yoda => 7*
    2. Save 40,000
    3. Question: Are you ready to pursue Malak yet? If yes, then keep saving. You need 65k or so for Malak. If no, Wampa => 5* right now.
    4. When Malak is unlocked using his event (which gives you a 5* Malak) => 7*
    5. Wampa => 5* if not done earlier.
    6. Save 65,000 for General Skywalker
    7. Anything over 65,000 can be used to bring Wampa => 7*
    8. Now you can begin purchasing gear

That should also keep you busy for a good, long time.

Championship Store:
    1. Purchase top row gear only, except in an emergency.
    2. In emergencies, purchase Kyrotech Shock Prods or Kyrotech Battle Computers.

Shard Store:
    1. Save 2,000 currency that you use ONLY for MK5 Stun Gun Salvage
    2. Purchase every Mk5 Stun Gun salvage you find here. They only appear on the 4th row, in the right-hand slot.
    3. Use currency above your 2k limit on 2nd-row right, 3rd-row left, and 3rd-row middle gear.

All of these gear types will be 360 currency per lot, and each lot will contain 4 salvage. If you're not buying Mk5 Stun Guns for 372 currency or the gear for 360 currency, you shouldn't be buying that gear.

• Mod Store:
    I'm not going to go into Mod strategy. That's a whole other thing, and it wasn't listed in your priorities, so I'm going to let you read tutorials on mods, mod farming, and mod purchasing elsewhere on the internet.

Guild Events Store:
    This is effectively 2 different stores because there are 2 different currencies. They are generally referred to as GET-1 (or just GET1) and GET-2 (or GET2). For no particular reason, the GET-2 purchases are all at the top, so we'll address those first.

GET-2 Purchases:
    1. Malevolence => 7*
    2. Negotiator => 7*

That should keep you busy for a good, long time.

GET-1 Purchases:
    1. Hermit Yoda => 7*
    2. Save 40,000
    3. Question: Are you ready to pursue Malak yet? If yes, then keep saving. You need 65k or so for Malak. If no, Wampa => 5* right now.
    4. When Malak is unlocked using his event (which gives you a 5* Malak) => 7*
    5. Wampa => 5* if not done earlier.
    6. Save 65,000 for General Skywalker
    7. Anything over 65,000 can be used to bring Wampa => 7*
    8. Now you can begin purchasing gear

That should also keep you busy for a good, long time.

Championship Store:
    1. Purchase top row gear only, except in an emergency.
    2. In emergencies, purchase Kyrotech Shock Prods or Kyrotech Battle Computers.

Shard Store:
    1. Save 2,000 currency that you use ONLY for MK5 Stun Gun Salvage
    2. Purchase every Mk5 Stun Gun salvage you find here. They only appear on the 4th row, in the right-hand slot.
    3. Use currency above your 2k limit on 2nd-row right, 3rd-row left, and 3rd-row middle gear.

All of these gear types will be 360 currency per lot, and each lot will contain 4 salvage. If you're not buying Mk5 Stun Guns for 372 currency or the gear for 360 currency, you shouldn't be buying that gear.

Ok, thanks for all your help @MasterSeedy
  • Gearing Characters:

When working on gearing characters, you can easily gear lots of characters immediately to g6 and several characters to g8. The only sticking points getting a toon from g6 => g8 are Mk3 Holos and Mk3 Carbantis. These do come in fairly steadily, but not very quickly. So in those cases you might have to wait a bit. But mostly bringing things to g8 is something that you can easily do.

From g8 => g12+0 a lot of rare gear is reused. So even though one character is g10 and one is g8, they might still be waiting on the same gear. Very often this is a Mk5 Stun Gun because most characters need them and you don't get nearly enough salvage. For this reason, I recommend you only work on the gear for 2 or at most 3 characters at a time when trying to provide g8, g9, g10, or g11 gear.

G12 gear is rare, but you can also see exactly what you need very easily (unlike when you're moving a character from g8+3 to g11+5 where you can't easily see multiple gear tiers at once so you might think you don't need a stun gun, but as soon as you finish g8 you might realize that g9 requires a stun gun). You can work on 2 toons moving from g12 => relic at the same time, so long as you always make sure that you're only working on toons whose g12 gear does not conflict.

With those ideas in mind, let's create gear priorities.

• I do not have enough energy to do all of this at once so I am going to do T3 6 star on cantina and then canderous 4 star, then TIE pilot 7 star on cantina.

I know. The part that you were looking at was just a list of things that need to get done, not an actual plan. Now you have the plan. Remember to be patient.

Like this:

I said at the top that that was the first group of store and the rest would be coming later. If you read carefully you don't have to worry about these things. Your impatience is getting the better of you, Padawan. That way lies the dark side. ;)

Now I said I would create gear priorities, and I will, but you're going to have to wait a bit. If you feel like you have a question, make sure you re-read what's already here before asking it. Since a couple of times you seem to have missed what I wrote and asked a question that you could have answered yourself, I encourage you to spend some time with the information you have before you rush forward.

• I do not have enough energy to do all of this at once so I am going to do T3 6 star on cantina and then canderous 4 star, then TIE pilot 7 star on cantina.

I know. The part that you were looking at was just a list of things that need to get done, not an actual plan. Now you have the plan. Remember to be patient.

Like this:

I said at the top that that was the first group of store and the rest would be coming later. If you read carefully you don't have to worry about these things. Your impatience is getting the better of you, Padawan. That way lies the dark side. ;)

Now I said I would create gear priorities, and I will, but you're going to have to wait a bit. If you feel like you have a question, make sure you re-read what's already here before asking it. Since a couple of times you seem to have missed what I wrote and asked a question that you could have answered yourself, I encourage you to spend some time with the information you have before you rush forward.

Okay, thanks for all your help @MasterSeedy!
  • Gear Priority Order:
    1. Tarkin g7 => g11 +4
    2. Snow g6 => g11 +0
    3. R2 g7 => g10
    4. Sun Fac g4 => g11+3
    5. Leia g7 => g8
    6. Geo Spy g6 => g12+0
    7. Geo Soldier g8 => g11+3
    8. Boba Fett g7 => g10
    9. Bossk g6 => g10
    10. Jango Fett g8 => g10
    11. Dengar g5 => g9
    12. Cad Bane g6 => g10
    13. Leia g8 => g9
    14. Tarkin g11 => g12
    15. Bastila Shan (Fallen) g8 => g10
    16. Old Ben => g8+4
    17. Farmboy => g8+4
    18. Ackbar g6 => g10
    19. HK-47 g8 => g10

And just so you know, I'm going to go back and edit the priority list for the Guild Store and for Fleet Energy. It's not going to hurt you, but there are a couple things I want to tweak, so if you've copied it anywhere, I want you to know that it changed so you can copy it again later & make sure you have the most up-to-date information.

Also, this is a good order, but as the game progresses things might change. Farmboy & Old Ben are pretty far down, but I think that you'll be able to get them from g7 to g8 quickly any time you need, so I don't think they'll hold you back from CLS. If, however, you get all your CLS shard farming done sooner than I think you will, and if you try the event at your current gear and find you need more gear on Farmboy or Old Ben, go ahead and move those up the priority list. A good plan is very, very important, but you still have to know when to make exceptions to your plan when new things come up.

Okay, I'll tweak Fleet Energy and Guild Store plans & then you're on your own. Good luck!

• Gear Priority Order:
    1. Tarkin g7 => g11 +4
    2. Snow g6 => g11 +0
    3. R2 g7 => g10
    4. Sun Fac g4 => g11+3
    5. Leia g7 => g8
    6. Geo Spy g6 => g12+0
    7. Geo Soldier g8 => g11+3
    8. Boba Fett g7 => g10
    9. Bossk g6 => g10
    10. Jango Fett g8 => g10
    11. Dengar g5 => g9
    12. Cad Bane g6 => g10
    13. Leia g8 => g9
    14. Tarkin g11 => g12
    15. Bastila Shan (Fallen) g8 => g10
    16. Old Ben => g8+4
    17. Farmboy => g8+4
    18. Ackbar g6 => g10
    19. HK-47 g8 => g10

And just so you know, I'm going to go back and edit the priority list for the Guild Store and for Fleet Energy. It's not going to hurt you, but there are a couple things I want to tweak, so if you've copied it anywhere, I want you to know that it changed so you can copy it again later & make sure you have the most up-to-date information.

Also, this is a good order, but as the game progresses things might change. Farmboy & Old Ben are pretty far down, but I think that you'll be able to get them from g7 to g8 quickly any time you need, so I don't think they'll hold you back from CLS. If, however, you get all your CLS shard farming done sooner than I think you will, and if you try the event at your current gear and find you need more gear on Farmboy or Old Ben, go ahead and move those up the priority list. A good plan is very, very important, but you still have to know when to make exceptions to your plan when new things come up.

Okay, I'll tweak Fleet Energy and Guild Store plans & then you're on your own. Good luck!

Thanks!
  • Okay, Fleet Energy plan and Guild Store plan have been edited to add Greef Karga & Dengar, respectively.

It's all yours.
  • Okay, Fleet Energy plan and Guild Store plan have been edited to add Greef Karga & Dengar, respectively.

It's all yours.

Thanks @MasterSeedy!
  • Got G10 BSF!
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    @MasterSeedy What happens if nothing I am supposed to buy is in the fleet store?
  • Do I ever want to buy zetas?
  • As a side note: You should be using Palpatine as your leader in most arena battles. The only time you wouldn't would be if you're going up against a squad that spreads a lot of daze or Shock (both of those prevent TM gain, which is the purpose of Palpatine's leadership)

Now, to answer your question:
    Do I ever want to buy zetas?

Yep. There will come a day when you ONLY buy zetas in the store.

But you have to finish your characters & ships there first. You aren't even done with the list I first gave you, which includes Vader's TIE, Slave 1, Sun Fac, Sun Fac's Starfighter, and General Grievous. In fact NONE of those are done yet.

You can't buy zetas until you finish the thing you're working on now. Finish one thing before moving on to the next. If you constantly rush ahead to something that's not in the plan, you'll never finish the plan.

Even when you finish everything in the current plan, there will probably be new things to buy in the Fleet Store before you're ready to buy zetas.

Bistan's U-Wing
    Rex's ARC-170
    Chirrut
    Ahsoka (Fulcrum)

Are all either impossible or very difficult to get anywhere else, so you need to farm them in the Fleet store. That will be the next plan after this one. So you're a LONG way from buying zetas.

It will happen, but this is a game where you play for years, not a couple months. The game won't be fun if you can't have some patience and see the plan slowly come together.

That doesn't mean I'm telling you to quit - I'm NOT saying that. Now, this game isn't for everyone, and if you end up not able to have patience and quit to find another game you like, that's okay. It's a game. You should never play it if you can't have fun doing it.

But since I know that there are many things you do like about the game, give patience a try. See if you can find the beauty in synergies slowly building upon synergies. See if you can find the reward in knowing you've worked on something for a long time, so when you achieve it, it's a bigger payoff than if you could race through without waiting.

This is a slow game. I've been playing for 5 years and I still have many things left to do. You have a plan for just a few months. No need to get discouraged by making a plan for 5 years, especially since they'll release new things that will change the game and your priorities in the game long before that. But you have a plan that should last you a few months. Give that a shot. Let the plan work its magic and see what you get.

• As a side note: You should be using Palpatine as your leader in most arena battles. The only time you wouldn't would be if you're going up against a squad that spreads a lot of daze or Shock (both of those prevent TM gain, which is the purpose of Palpatine's leadership)

Now, to answer your question:
    Do I ever want to buy zetas?

Yep. There will come a day when you ONLY buy zetas in the store.

But you have to finish your characters & ships there first. You aren't even done with the list I first gave you, which includes Vader's TIE, Slave 1, Sun Fac, Sun Fac's Starfighter, and General Grievous. In fact NONE of those are done yet.

You can't buy zetas until you finish the thing you're working on now. Finish one thing before moving on to the next. If you constantly rush ahead to something that's not in the plan, you'll never finish the plan.

Even when you finish everything in the current plan, there will probably be new things to buy in the Fleet Store before you're ready to buy zetas.

Bistan's U-Wing
    Rex's ARC-170
    Chirrut
    Ahsoka (Fulcrum)

Are all either impossible or very difficult to get anywhere else, so you need to farm them in the Fleet store. That will be the next plan after this one. So you're a LONG way from buying zetas.

It will happen, but this is a game where you play for years, not a couple months. The game won't be fun if you can't have some patience and see the plan slowly come together.

That doesn't mean I'm telling you to quit - I'm NOT saying that. Now, this game isn't for everyone, and if you end up not able to have patience and quit to find another game you like, that's okay. It's a game. You should never play it if you can't have fun doing it.

But since I know that there are many things you do like about the game, give patience a try. See if you can find the beauty in synergies slowly building upon synergies. See if you can find the reward in knowing you've worked on something for a long time, so when you achieve it, it's a bigger payoff than if you could race through without waiting.

This is a slow game. I've been playing for 5 years and I still have many things left to do. You have a plan for just a few months. No need to get discouraged by making a plan for 5 years, especially since they'll release new things that will change the game and your priorities in the game long before that. But you have a plan that should last you a few months. Give that a shot. Let the plan work its magic and see what you get.

Ok
  • By the way, even at low stars, if you can find the gear for him Piett can be an excellent addition to a Palpatine Arena squad. I just didn't realize you had him. Is he someone that you just unlocked recently?
  • By the way, even at low stars, if you can find the gear for him Piett can be an excellent addition to a Palpatine Arena squad. I just didn't realize you had him. Is he someone that you just unlocked recently?

Yeah, I simmed him for a bit in the past
  • Also @MasterSeedy I will have 19 zetas after this TW so what should I spend my zetas on?
  • The ones I am thinking about are Empire zetas, sith zetas, first order zetas, old republic zetas, and sith empire zetas.

Gave piett omega
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    What zeta should I give?
    Post edited by Anakins_Master on
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Should I zeta KRU?
    Post edited by Anakins_Master on
  • 2 KAM shards!
  • Stop posting. Master Seedy will see the messages when he gets online. Stop pinging him.
  • Stop posting. Master Seedy will see the messages when he gets online. Stop pinging him.

Sorry, edited the pings out.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Stop posting. Master Seedy will see the messages when he gets online. Stop pinging him.

Sorry, edited the pings out.

That doesn't help.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • @Anakins_Master If you have 2 GLs and GAS on another account, why are you wasting people's time developing farming plans for you?

le3ngnciw4b4.jpg
  • @Anakins_Master If you have 2 GLs and GAS on another account, why are you wasting people's time developing farming plans for you?

le3ngnciw4b4.jpg

Because, I want the community's advice
This discussion has been closed.