Conquest hard mode crate contents

Does anyone have a screenshot of the contents of the various gear categories?

Replies

• Options
    Don’t worry it’s underwhelming
  • Options
    Very underwhelming. Did we expect anything more from them?
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Not the boxes itself, but this were my rewards of max crate on hard mode
    I didn't took screenshot of the last few rewards, they were just more mod pieces, the juicy stuff is here

And yeah, tbh, a bit underwhealming, but my guild can't do CRancor so, I'm happy with my R8 mats lol

l1gqtw6t9u5p.png
    le64ye4xhs4o.png

EDIT: They really censor screenshot acronym? lol
  • Options
    Ok so kyros were not part of the deal? I just assumed they were so didnt think to check .. and then when I checked my loot I thought it was broke again.
  • Options
    t0gpnemes3cb.png
    9dwz71tp56dg.png
    8opgy6coe2at.png
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I guess it's because we are getting 1 piece per crate type instead of our usual multiple per crate we get in other modes.

I agree that for a 2 week event, 1 piece of G12, G12+ is underwhelming. Relic mats are cool and very welcome and I think they are worth the effort put into maxing the event but the gear is already such a grind to get, being gated at 1 piece per box hurts.

I don't know, if they changed the G12 and 12+ to a full piece or full prototype, people wouldn't complain. Well, I cant speak for everyone but I wouldn't complain.
  • Options
    Goku_Black wrote: »
    I guess it's because we are getting 1 piece per crate type instead of our usual multiple per crate we get in other modes.

I agree that for a 2 week event, 1 piece of G12, G12+ is underwhelming. Relic mats are cool and very welcome and I think they are worth the effort put into maxing the event but the gear is already such a grind to get, being gated at 1 piece per box hurts.

I don't know, if they changed the G12 and 12+ to a full piece or full prototype, people wouldn't complain. Well, I cant speak for everyone but I wouldn't complain.

Also, keep in mind that this "exhibition" event was the exception of running 2 conquest per month
    Current plan is going for 1 conquest per month, which makes the rewards even more absurd
  • Options
    Exibition rewards and event rewards are different. Might be good or bad. time will tell
  • Options
    Goku_Black wrote: »
    Exibition rewards and event rewards are different. Might be good or bad. time will tell

They did specifically call out that the exhibition rewards are what they (at least initially) intend for rewards to look like after the exhibition ends too. That being said that also called out rewards as something that can be changed moving forward, so it's hard to say what's going to happen.
  • Wolfcast1e
    526 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    hif6zp58o098.jpeg

That’s not very good hehe.
  • Options
    Isn’t that half of the gear we were supposed to get? Again?
  • FatalFrame
    28 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    uh5o39n5ye38.png

as u can see the gear reward for max crate in hard more is really crappy - i got better gear by simming HAAT - i hope u can fix this because seems is not worthed all effort to get max crate
  • Options
    There’s not much incentive to work hard on conquest. Rewards are meh and it’s too long. Just another game mode that will become irrelevant in a few months.
  • Options
    My way would had been better with less complains, let everyone start at normal, beat the final boss and move to hard, you got 15 days to do all battles, use some refreshes, and at the end you get tons of gear from the normal crate and the high end relic stuff from hard mode, it's a win win
  • Options
    My way would had been better with less complains, let everyone start at normal, beat the final boss and move to hard, you got 15 days to do all battles, use some refreshes, and at the end you get tons of gear from the normal crate and the high end relic stuff from hard mode, it's a win win

No thanks, I don't want to spend that much time on Conquest every day. I think the current length is pretty spot on as is
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    1308 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options

No thanks, I don't want to spend that much time on Conquest every day. I think the current length is pretty spot on as is

Then people should stop complaining about the rewards

Everyone wants minimum effort maximum reward
  • Options

Yea there's clearly no middle ground between keeping the length as is and literally almost doubling the amount of battles required as you apparently want
  • Options
    2 weeks too long
  • Options

Yea there's clearly no middle ground between keeping the length as is and literally almost doubling the amount of battles required as you apparently want

And you cant expect them to give you double the reward for something that took me 7 days to complete with 1 refresh a day
  • Options

And you cant expect them to give you double the reward for something that took me 7 days to complete with 1 refresh a day

I haven't seen many people saying that they want double the rewards. I certainly never said that and don't expect it. I just want better rewards (again, not double) that reflect the amount of time this event is on for, because the current rewards don't seem very commensurate with the time we're supposed to put into the event
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    2 weeks too long

Hi biglippedbeast

You don't have to play
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH