TB Roster

What are some must have teams for geo tb? Mainly looking for ls one. I heard bando is a 4/4 team

Replies

• Options
    Shaak Ti/501st should be priority one. Both for the p3 KAM special mission and as an incredibly reliable LS team in all other phases.

Jedi Knight Luke (with either a super fast Hoda, JML, or one of JKR/Jolee for the savior/revive) plus most any filler jedi will do solid work.

A secondary line up of GR era Jedi is handy too - GAS, Ahsoka, General Kenobi, Barris, JKA Are all good options here.

Padme (Whether with her preferred line of JKA/GK/snips plus one, or with a filler squad can do well, but tends to be a little hot and cold in my experience, R2D2, and Threepio are all very worth having.

CLS/raid Han/Chewbacca p/C3P0/chewie&threepio is a great lineup.

Rey/Resistance is a pretty reliable 4/4 team.
  • Options
    MonMothma, Cara Dune, HR Scout, Cassian and Pao are a reliable team too.
  • Options
    So much depends on platoons and what you’re willing or able to give up to ensure your guild fills them up for all phases. The bottleneck toons that give us the most headaches are 3PO, GMY, HY, and Chewie.

That said, I think a baseline LSGTB roster should include:

1. Shaak-Clones for KAM
    2. Slow JKL Lead as your primary Jedi squad
    3. JML or JKR Lead as your backup Jedi
    4. Padme GR
    5. GL Rey or CLS Lead Rebels
    6. JTR Droids
    7. Negotiator fleet
    8. Raddus or Home One backup fleet

Platoons should break some of those up, so ideally you or your guildmates can assemble Mothma, Bando, and relic Home One fleet to allow lighter rosters to do all missions.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    CLS > JTR droids

If you have Rey and CLS you can avoid using JTR lead. Unless you have to platoon CLS of course.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Looking for a viable Jedi squad, without a JK.Luke or JK.Revan lead... Any recommendations?
  • Options
    NottaClone wrote: »
    Looking for a viable Jedi squad, without a JK.Luke or JK.Revan lead... Any recommendations?
    You got Jedi Master Luke?
  • Options
    You got Jedi Master Luke?

Not if he doesn't have JKL.

I haven't had much success with jedi missions without JKL or JML to lead them. 2/4 or 3/4.
  • Options

It's tough without either. Could probably get away with 3/4 w/ Bas L, GAS, Jolee, Old Ben, Ashoka?

Really depends on your roster.