Rumors of possibly a new yoda and Darth maul

2Next

Replies

• Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    My rule of thumb is that if you can think of two versions of a character, they’re a Legendary Character. If you can think of three they’re a Galactic Legend.

Sidious —> Palpatine —> SEE
    Scavenger —> Jedi Training —> Rey

Boba Fett —> Book of Boba. End of growth, make him a Legendary or Hero’s Journey or Conflict or whatever. But not a Galactic Legend.

Vader is an interesting case because there’s only one version of him, proper, but the two Anakins would count in my book.

I mean kid Boba is very much a version of Boba, in a movie and the Clone Wars series.

And you old crusty dude Vader when his helmet comes off.
    Except that Kid Boba doesn't exist in the game. I should have been more clear that the examples I'm giving come from the game. I'll stop being sceptical of a Galactic Legend Boba Fett if they add Kid Boba, because then there'll be a clear progression--Kid Boba --> Boba Fett --> Galactic Legend Book of Boba.
    TVF wrote: »
    Apparently Chewbacca is a double GL

No. But he would be an ideal candidate for a Galactic Legend since there's a progression from Vandor through on to Veteran Chewbacca. Han, too. Although I think both Han and Chewbacca suffer a little from being legacy characters where the "height of their power" was represented in-game before Galactic Legends became anything. But, meh, it wouldn't be the first time they renamed something in order to retcon the character so a new version could come out.

Han and Chewie are almost a guarantee to not be a GL... Can you imagine the uproar if the two most-represented characters (rightfully so) got a GL version? Also, lore is likely not the biggest deciding factor when they choose GLs...
  • Jed_Eye
    176 posts Member
    Options
    My rule of thumb is that if you can think of two versions of a character, they’re a Legendary Character. If you can think of three they’re a Galactic Legend.

Sidious —> Palpatine —> SEE
    Scavenger —> Jedi Training —> Rey

Boba Fett —> Book of Boba. End of growth, make him a Legendary or Hero’s Journey or Conflict or whatever. But not a Galactic Legend.

Vader is an interesting case because there’s only one version of him, proper, but the two Anakins would count in my book.

Explain han and chewy
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    The next GLs are obvious
    dx73t213watf.jpg