Anyone have R8 General Grievous

Troyo
63 posts Member
Anyone have R8 GG? Looking for some feedback on it? Did you notice much improvement in your Malevolence fleet?? I know the summoned Vulture Droids stats scale with Malevolence so I assume there is some stat increase but no way of actually seeing what that is that I have found. Just curious if someone has done this and notices a difference.

Replies

• Options
    Troyo wrote: »
    Anyone have R8 GG? Looking for some feedback on it? Did you notice much improvement in your Malevolence fleet?? I know the summoned Vulture Droids stats scale with Malevolence so I assume there is some stat increase but no way of actually seeing what that is that I have found. Just curious if someone has done this and notices a difference.

If mal is the fleet u run all the time and not nego, then obviously R8 GG, but imo it's pointless, my R3 GG beats r8 nego, so it's up to you
  • Options
    He gets a decent boost (especially fleets, mastery is not that great), yet not top 10 r8 worthy.
  • Options
    He gets a decent boost (especially fleets, mastery is not that great), yet not top 10 r8 worthy.

This, I would say most important characters to R8 are light side characters, mostly because of ls geo tb imo
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Most important characters to r8 are those required for the next unlock. We don't know them yet so save your resources.
  • Options
    TaTaKaS wrote: »
    Most important characters to r8 are those required for the next unlock. We don't know them yet so save your resources.

Probably it will be CUP