sim the Sith raid

Shuster123
182 posts Member
edited April 3
I think it is time to sim the Sith raid now that there is a new raid out plus u could full solo so rewards a random and it really slows progression because its the only way to get fully crafted g13 pieces
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Antario
    283 posts Member
    edited April 2
    Which new raid are you talking about? The recycled pit can hardly be considered new.

Sim the Sith raid means same rewards for everyone. And I don't think they will give out top rewards.

I mean look at the HAAT raid. Sim rewards are so garbage, we recently stopped sim it because manual intervention yields much better rewards.
  • Jed_Eye
    79 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Based on the atrocious gear drops from simmed HAAT, I'll go with no thanks.

Well the regular drops were atrocious 98% of the time before sims were a thing. But I still would not trust them to reward sims fairly on sith.
  • khdelboy
    609 posts Member
    It’s definitely time for a completely new raid, not a retool of an existing raid.

Should the Sith raid be sim-able? Yes.
  • Once we have a raid to replace the sith raid, sure, I'm for simming it, until then, no thanks.
  • Jkane
    69 posts Member
    Being able to sim HSTR would not force a guild to actually sim it. Make it an option.
  • Yes, CG should give the option to sim at whatever rewards payout they think is fair, then let guilds decide whether to sim or run it manual.

Add a high bar for the sim option, like requiring 40+ SLKs at sim launch, to keep merc guilds alive.
  • Konju
    746 posts Member
    I am for simming the Sith Raid as long at top 10 rewards are used for the entire guild, however the Tank sim has me doubting they would do anything near so kind. It is sad that a guild can have 50 members able to solo of the raid, but earn abysmal rewards due to RNG on placement. They’ve kept it the same with Aeros, so I don’t think they understand and/or care. Been quite a bit since the shard economy change...gear economy hasn’t been addressed yet either.
  • TVF
    27972 posts Member
    Of course they wouldn't give top 10 to the whole guild. My guess is they would award similar to 11-15 like the other two raids and bump up the chance for a full craft from zero to something quite small.

I'm against hstr raid because I don't want way worse rewards.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    27972 posts Member
    *sim, not raid*
  • yesterday my guild got a fully crafted golden eyeball in tank sim. We were STUNNED. However we're not bothered by the crap rewards bc most of the time whoever got first got crap rewards anyway. Sith raid is different in that it gives better rewards than tank, though. And I don't see them simming it when we don't have another raid that ALL guilds can participate in.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Based on the atrocious gear drops from simmed HAAT, I'll go with no thanks.

You got good rewards doing the raid manually? I didn't

It would certainly need to be a mix of top 10 / top 20 rewards for the simmed raid, the disparity between the two is just way too big and wouldn't justify using the sim option, if it would only give out top 20 or worse gear rewards.

That being said, all the cap ship events, assault battles, ewok and NS events and so on should also have a sim option, if you successfully completed it with 3 stars.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Of course they wouldn't give top 10 to the whole guild. My guess is they would award similar to 11-15 like the other two raids and bump up the chance for a full craft from zero to something quite small.

the ony way to get fully crafted gear is from the top ten Sith so if they do sim it everyone will probably get top 10l
  • TVF
    27972 posts Member
    Shuster123 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

the ony way to get fully crafted gear is from the top ten Sith so if they do sim it everyone will probably get top 10l

giphy.gif
  • Honestly having the Sith raid be simmable now is the only way they are going to be able to drop Kylo out as the one true top tier GL. Rey is close of course because of her performance in CPit, but from here on out it's doubtful they ever make a character as elite as Kylo for PvE raids so barring a nerf this is how you balance it out for **** like me who got SEE and JML as their GLs
  • Vendi1983
    4585 posts Member
    Except by the time you farmed for SEE/JML you already knew that SLKR was the king of raids. So you chose to not farm for him, and then want people who did to not benefit from it?
  • Oh I dont know. The Gammorean Guard Captain is so unbelievable now I wonder if Rancor could even eat it. It's kinda new from certain perspectives
  • I really want to sim sith raid
  • TVF
    27972 posts Member
    I really want to sim sith raid

Aren't you a new player?
  • I really want to sim sith raid
    You’ve been playing 5 months!
  • Nikoms565
    13789 posts Member

I think he was making a joke.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    27972 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I think he was making a joke.

Or was he