Either add a counter for these terrible feats in GC, or stop using them

2Next

Replies

• ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Drain does count, he just has to need the health for the amount to count. If he's full health he gets no credit.

Palp lead counts. Get Deathmark on DR or BSF and just let them eat hits and keep re-healing every turn from their own debuffs & CBM.

Pretty sure drain does not count as i doubt it is considered an ally ability.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    It's how I got this when it was Sith versus OR, so I can assure you it counts.

Also, don't bother with T7. 1.5m versus 1m on T6 is way more work than necessary.
  • All we'd need is a little button that you can tap that will show what feats are applicable and how much you've done. The AI maintains this data anyway.
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    Hal_10000 wrote: »
    All we'd need is a little button that you can tap that will show what feats are applicable and how much you've done. The AI maintains this data anyway.

Exactly. It's being calculated anyway so just give us a way of seeing it.
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    Any no Malak/Tambor hint to clear the feat?!
  • Wargoat
    19 posts Member
    I agree, I hate GC. Not fun at all and I wish they would make it go away forever.
  • cboath7
    455 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

They mentioned this one in particular before that health steal (aka everything about nihlius lead) doesnt count. I dont remeber why but i think because it wasnt coming from a "true ability" (im probably rememebering part of that wrong, but yeah i know for sure they did mention why nihlius doesnt count)

I must have missed this. But the devs definitely apply a ‘rules of golf’ system. The rule is one line that can be interpreted fairly broadly so you have to look somewhere else for the interpretation.

My best advice for these is to look here or on YouTube. The solution will be posted soon enough. I don’t really mind if it makes sense or not. There is some fun solving the puzzle but often time constraints mean it’s easier to let someone else do it

If you can't state the rules in plain unequivocable english inside the event, it's rather poor design frankly. You should not be requiring people to learn the rules from online chats/posts on how an event or game mode works.
  • So have malak or wat or don't bother is what I am seeing. Glad my DN is totally worthless.
  • Progress tracking is too expensive
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    Progress tracking is too expensive

August.