Praetorian Guard Kit Idea

Xcien
541 posts Member
edited April 21
Here is my first kit, for the Praetorian Guard. Please give feedback if you have any.

fbbv5wq9jvp8.jpg

Unit Name: Praetorian Guard
Tags: Dark Side, Attacker, and First Order
Archetype: Agility (AGI)
Description: Versatile First Order Attacker that adapts to the enemy team.

Basic: Elegant Strike (Omega)
Deal physical damage to target enemy and gain Offense Up for 2 turns. If Supreme Leader Snoke is an ally, he gains this bonus as well.
Animation: Steps forward towards target enemy, then strikes them with the electro-whip.
Special: Vigilant Sentry (Omega) (Cooldown 5)
Gain Protection Up for 2 turns (20%) and gain one of the following moves based on the condition of the enemy team:
Animation: Stand straight, then pull out weapon.
If 2 or more enemies have no debuffs:
Twin Vibro-Aibir Blades: Deal physical damage to target enemy twice, and inflict Speed Down and 2 Damage Over Time effects for 3 turns. (Cooldown 3)
Animation: Splits double-edged sword into two daggers, then charges at target enemy and strikes them twice.

If 2 or more enemies have more than 50% health:
Bilari Electro-Chain Whip: Deal special damage to target enemy, and inflict Shock and Stun on them for 2 turns. (Cooldown 3)
Animation: Holds electro-whip in both hands, then slash it at target enemy.

If 2 or more enemies have debuffs:
Electro-Bisento: Deal physical damage to target enemy, and Shock them for 2 turns. This attack ignores protection. (Cooldown 3)
Animation: Hold electro-bisento staff in both hands, letting the blade crackle with energy, then lunge at opponent and stab them with it.

If 2 or more enemies are below 50% health:
Vibro-Voulge: Gain Offense Up and Advantage for 2 turns, then deal special damage to target enemy. (Cooldown 3)
Animation: Strike Vibro-Voulge staff against the ground, then lunge at enemy and strike them with the staff.
Unique: Snoke's Protector (Zeta)
Whenever Supreme Leader Snoke takes damage from an attack, Praetorian Guard reduces its cooldowns by 1 and gains Offense Up, Speed Up, and Defense Penetration for 2 turns.
- Zeta: Whenever Supreme Leader Snoke takes damage from an attack, Praetorian Guard gains 20% Turn Meter.
"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Love it
  • change the wording a bit though
  • Xcien
    541 posts Member
    For what?
    "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
  • The kit, look at swgoh.gg and look how they do thier wording
  • Xcien
    541 posts Member
    Okay, will do.
  • Also, check out the other kits I have made
  • Xcien
    541 posts Member
    I have, they are really good. I really liked the Maul one.
  • Anakins_Master
    903 posts Member
    edited April 4
    Could you comment for your feedback?
  • Ummmm, wait. This is a good idea, but I'm reading this and seeing a serious problem being that he could gain all four abilities at once? Is this intent?
  • Xcien
    541 posts Member
    Ummmm, wait. This is a good idea, but I'm reading this and seeing a serious problem being that he could gain all four abilities at once? Is this intent?

Not all at once. One at a time. Kind of like KAM, but with four instead of two.
  • Xcien
    541 posts Member
    Also I created this kit over a month ago, so this was the first kit I have made, so any issues are a result of my lack of kitmaking knowledge at that time.