New Galactic Legends predictions

Replies

• I think for sure it has to be either

Kenobi and Fallen Anakin (Vader)
    or
    Ahsoka and Maul

i just don't see anything else and especially now that they're bringing it back to GR with the release of the bad batch, i wouldn't be dissapopinted with either but i'd like to see fallen Ani and kenobi
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Galactic Legends Bantha for Tuskens
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Alijar1 wrote: »

Or GL Women and Children
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Alijar1 wrote: »

Ultimate: Lure the Dragon - A Krayt Dragon appears, misses the Bantha and eats all the enemies instead.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Floating Head Kylo Ren confirmed—a9508t37866h.jpeg
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nihl wrote: »
    Bail Organa?

Yes please!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Do we have any information on when we might get some news in the next batch of galactic legends? We are due a road ahead for the upcoming quarter I hope there's some insight!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Do we have any information on when we might get some news in the next batch of galactic legends? We are due a road ahead for the upcoming quarter I hope there's some insight!

The RA is no longer quarterly based, so unfortunately we are not due anything, until there is something to share.

That being said when I asked late last week, I was told they have one in the works.
  • @Kyno Thanks for the update. Any news at all on potential galactic legends. And by this I don't need to know who. But are they looking at releasing a new batch anytime soon?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno Thanks for the update. Any news at all on potential galactic legends. And by this I don't need to know who. But are they looking at releasing a new batch anytime soon?

I guess that would depend on your definition of soon. I would imagine we will see something this year.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno Thanks for the update. Any news at all on potential galactic legends. And by this I don't need to know who. But are they looking at releasing a new batch anytime soon?

I guess that would depend on your definition of soon. I would imagine we will see something this year.

so your saying August right ;)
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    GL Leia and GL Boba.

Leia, one of the top 4 most iconic SW characters of all time (with Vader, Luke, & Han), still does not have a decent toon. ROLO and Princess are pretty much good for nothing.

GAS, GK, & reworked Vader, although certainly worthy of the GL tag, are among the best non-GL toons in the game.

Boba, the SW character who’s likeness has made the franchise more money than any other character (with the possible recent exception of Baby Yoda?), is getting his own show this fall.

Though Boba’s current toon isn’t trash, it’s not great either like the non-GLs mentioned above.

My prediction: they release them either right at the beginning or right at the end of the first (and maybe last) season of “The Book of Boba Fett.”
  • Fallen Anakin is what we want.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Soon = ppl gettin Razor Crest 7*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Durandal wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Those 2 are equal, as they are unspecified random amounts of time.

If it helps narrow things down, I personally believe RC will go somewhere else before anyone 7* it.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Durandal wrote: »

If it helps narrow things down, I personally believe RC will go somewhere else before anyone 7* it.

Yeah i think so too
  • flux_rono wrote: »

so your saying August right ;)

LOL, I immediately thought this as well.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Fallen Anakin is what some want.

Fixed.. 😁

And we have Fallen Anakin.. Its Lord Vader..

Between killing Younglings and falling to take in to account the High Ground, this "character" isn't GL worthy..

What some of you guys want is really a fantasy in your own heads,. It ain't in the Lore/Canon..

But that's just my opinion, not worth any more or less than your own..
  • Slaveen wrote: »
    GL Leia and GL Boba.

Leia, one of the top 4 most iconic SW characters of all time (with Vader, Luke, & Han)

Well, you are right, she is iconic, but probably not top 4. R2, BB-8, C3PO, Chewbacca and Grogou (Baby Yoda) are probably more iconic than her. Although I believe she should be the Rebel GL if they do one. Probably with a Tarken GL for the Empire.
  • I agree on R2, 3PO and Chewie being on par. But BB8 and Grogu are nowhere even near her.
  • Fallen Anakin is what we want.

I wouldn't mind a GL version of Vader, but pre-suit Vader doesn't make sense as a GL.
    CG have stated that the GL version is the ultimate (final, I believe they've also called it) version of a toon. Pre-suit is arguably a good while before Vaders final and most powerful form, so unless CG deviates a Vader GL would be another version of suited Vader.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Fallen Anakin is what we want.

I wouldn't mind a GL version of Vader, but pre-suit Vader doesn't make sense as a GL.
    CG have stated that the GL version is the ultimate (final, I believe they've also called it) version of a toon. Pre-suit is arguably a good while before Vaders final and most powerful form, so unless CG deviates a Vader GL would be another version of suited Vader.

GLs are most definitely not final forms. Chronologically, Kylo's final form is redeemed Ben Solo, not Supreme leader. Rey has the yellow lightsaber Rey Skywalker form, which is presumably more powerful than what we have as well. And Luke, while truly in his final form, is arguably not at his most powerful, although we lack a proper depiction of him at his peak (besides a short appearance that is still pretty close to ROTJ). So in the end, the only GL so far that is truly and undisputedly both at his final and most powerful form is SEE.
  • I think for sure it has to be either

Kenobi and Fallen Anakin (Vader)
    or
    Ahsoka and Maul

i just don't see anything else and especially now that they're bringing it back to GR with the release of the bad batch, i wouldn't be dissapopinted with either but i'd like to see fallen Ani and kenobi

This plus GL Leia. DS counterpart, imo should be Jabba.
  • Nihl wrote: »
    I'm thinking Crimson Dawn Darth Maul with bounty hunter synergy and a high ranking rebel. Not Luke since we already have 1 GL, maybe Leia or Bail Organa?

A CD Maul would be awesome cause then they could give a new cap ship with him as leader
  • Nauros wrote: »

GLs are most definitely not final forms. Chronologically, Kylo's final form is redeemed Ben Solo, not Supreme leader. Rey has the yellow lightsaber Rey Skywalker form, which is presumably more powerful than what we have as well. And Luke, while truly in his final form, is arguably not at his most powerful, although we lack a proper depiction of him at his peak (besides a short appearance that is still pretty close to ROTJ). So in the end, the only GL so far that is truly and undisputedly both at his final and most powerful form is SEE.

A point of discussion

Slkr is the final and most powerful version of his first order varient. Ben solo isn't first order even if he is the final varient

Rey is her final resistance version. Rey skywalker again is a jedi not resistance.

See is all good

Jedi master luke is the most powerful version. Rotj luke is only a jedi knight. A point that can be argued but I'd say old master luke is his most powerful iteration.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

A point of discussion

Slkr is the final and most powerful version of his first order varient. Ben solo isn't first order even if he is the final varient

Rey is her final resistance version. Rey skywalker again is a jedi not resistance.

See is all good

Jedi master luke is the most powerful version. Rotj luke is only a jedi knight. A point that can be argued but I'd say old master luke is his most powerful iteration.

Well in that case, pre-suit Vader is his final mostly human (he still has one mechanical hand) form so he is all good as well.
    As for Luke, old master is the most powerful iteration we have seen, but there is presumably another point in his life where he was at the top of his power, before cutting himself off from the Force. Whether or not he surpassed it later is up for debate, but considering how skills generally work, it is pretty unlikely.
    Anyway, in the end, GLs are the versions CG deems best suited and that is pretty much the only criterion. So far, the only 100% true things are that they are very powerful, well known both in-universe and among fans and have some previous iterations.
  • Morgoth01 wrote: »

wasnt vader more powerful when he wasnt in the suit? like during the battle with kenobi, anakin was his most powerful, then after he was defeated and nearly killed he "lost" most of his power. yes he was still strong, but not nearly the same level. in which palpatine kept him at that weaker state to ensure vader could never over throw him
  • Galactic Legend 3P0 with B1 Head and vice versa.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    Galactic Legend 3P0 with B1 Head and vice versa.

Which is LS and which is DS?
  • flux_rono wrote: »

wasnt vader more powerful when he wasnt in the suit? like during the battle with kenobi, anakin was his most powerful, then after he was defeated and nearly killed he "lost" most of his power. yes he was still strong, but not nearly the same level. in which palpatine kept him at that weaker state to ensure vader could never over throw him

I’m no expert on SW lore, so I’ve got no idea if Vader in his suit was less powerful with the force than before Kenobi cut him up.
    I would guess that he seems less powerful in the movies because of when they were made...

Regardless, Darth Vader’s final form is definitely in suit.
    Just like Palpatine might have been more powerful before he was destroyed on the Death Star, but his final form was SEE.

In the end CG can of course do what they want to do and what they think work best for them.