New Galactic Legends predictions

Replies

• CCyrilS wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    Galactic Legend 3P0 with B1 Head and vice versa.

Which is LS and which is DS?

Take your pick.

• twstdbydsn wrote: »

lol
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    DS - Galactic Legends Dark Helmet
    LS - Galactic Legends Lonestar
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

Which is LS and which is DS?

My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    HK22 wrote: »
    DS - Galactic Legends Dark Helmet
    LS - Galactic Legends Lonestar

q05rll3ot4oa.gif
  • The 4 gls we have were all from the newest source content at the time, so I expect the pressure to be similar and have the new ones be from new content like mando or bad batch.
    They(CG) make more money (as opposed to releasing GLs from already visited eras) as it leads to requiring farming of new toons at high relic, and Disney gets some cross-platform promotion of their newest work.
  • Force Meditation told me GL Mando for Lightside scoundrels and GL Boba for Darkside scoundrels; probably won't happen before Mando season 3 and/or Book of Boba.

However, no new GL before that would mean that Arena won't budge for a year, and that's a lot.
  • Magruffin wrote: »
    The 4 gls we have were all from the newest source content at the time, so I expect the pressure to be similar and have the new ones be from new content like mando or bad batch.
    They(CG) make more money (as opposed to releasing GLs from already visited eras) as it leads to requiring farming of new toons at high relic, and Disney gets some cross-platform promotion of their newest work.

The second pair of GLs came out 10 months after The Rise of Skywalker, and out of the 30 total pre-reqs for the two, only one (JTR) was from the sequel trilogy. Well C3PO and R2 as well, but they're literally in every film. The majority of the pre-reqs were from the OT and PT. That's not really enough to come to the conclusion that GLs will be from the newest content in order to promote it.

Plus Clone Wars season 7 was actually the newest Star Wars content at the time.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Magruffin wrote: »
    The 4 gls we have were all from the newest source content at the time, so I expect the pressure to be similar and have the new ones be from new content like mando or bad batch.

R7 and possible R8 would disagree with this statement.
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »

He could have an ability called ‘Die Jedi, Die’
  • Kazeb
    39 posts Member
    Kenobi/fallen anakin are the only possibility if you consider that GL are most iconic toons.
    But they are not.
    GL have to carry 2 things : money for EA, and new meta without breaking the game. not so simple.
    difficult to use jedi/sith faction again, really simplier to use imperial remnant, mando or bad batch factions to reach both goals. maybe scoundrel or rebels but cls team really dont need a GL into it.

add to that that disney would ask for at least one girl in that GL duo.
  • Kyno wrote: »

And how are pre-req toons requiring high relic levels NOT profitable?
    I dont understand your arguement.
  • Ie r7 and r8 prereq characters would be even more profitable as almost no one is happy with the r8 gear trickle
  • And thus would spend more to get it first
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

The statement I was replying to was revisiting a faction vs a new one.

My point is exactly what you are saying, relics make revisiting a faction similar to going to a lesser used or new faction. As they can balance required investment to what they want in either case.
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    Kazeb wrote: »
    Kenobi/fallen anakin are the only possibility if you consider that GL are most iconic toons.
    But they are not.
    GL have to carry 2 things : money for EA, and new meta without breaking the game. not so simple.
    difficult to use jedi/sith faction again, really simplier to use imperial remnant, mando or bad batch factions to reach both goals. maybe scoundrel or rebels but cls team really dont need a GL into it.

if its GL kenobi and anakin, anakin could be used for as an empire GL, while kenobi could be for Galactic Republic, (maybe calling out GR jedi specifically, or counsel members???)
    Kyno wrote: »

The statement I was replying to was revisiting a faction vs a new one.

My point is exactly what you are saying, relics make revisiting a faction similar to going to a lesser used or new faction. As they can balance required investment to what they want in either case.

Fair enough, thanks for the clarification
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    But they are not.

if its GL kenobi and anakin, anakin could be used for as an empire GL, while kenobi could be for Galactic Republic, (maybe calling out GR jedi specifically, or counsel members???)

Yeah, I want kenobi and anakian also
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    But they are not.

They should make a GL Kenobi and GL Fallen Anakin.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    But they are not.

They should make a GL Kenobi and GL Fallen Anakin.

Exactly
  • "Fallen" Anakin is named Lord Vader by Palpatine before he even begins his killing spree..

So..

There is no "Fallen" Anakin.. It's just the fight at Mustafar that you guys think that these two characters deserve GL status..

GLs:

First Order = SLKR
    Resistance/Light Side = Rey
    Sith = SEE
    Jedi = JMLS

Could the other Factions get a chance to shine?

Bounty Hunters?
    Scoundrels?
    Empire?
    Rebels?
    Separatists?
    Clone Troopers?
    Etc...
  • SotaDraken wrote: »
    "Fallen" Anakin is named Lord Vader by Palpatine before he even begins his killing spree..

So..

There is no "Fallen" Anakin.. It's just the fight at Mustafar that you guys think that these two characters deserve GL status..

GLs:

First Order = SLKR
    Resistance/Light Side = Rey
    Sith = SEE
    Jedi = JMLS

Could the other Factions get a chance to shine?

Bounty Hunters?
    Scoundrels?
    Empire?
    Rebels?
    Separatists?
    Clone Trooper
    Etc...

This...

We will see other factions, Empire GL sadly makes no sense and latest Empire toons are all about Mando Content (after the Fall of the Empire) so either Bad Batch is a Trap or we get a huge DS Marquee Wave in top (dont see it) to balance it Out.

Maybe CG is greedy as hell and add 4 Marquees in a row (Bad Batch) and than Link a GL too it...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I'm betting 1 will be GL Rose's Sister, who will also be the first GL to pilot a ship: the Resistance bomber which will begin the Raddus ship meta.

Her ship special will be to blow up herself up right before Holdo does.
  • Asifab
    140 posts Member
    The next GL will be a Acid spitting Krayt Dragon! lol....

Truthfully, if they were to bring out some more GL's in the near future I think we'd have to go back in time to the "Old Republic" Era. Nothing in the Mando show is worthy of a GL except maybe Ahsoka and Thrawn, Mando himself is not someone who is known across the galaxy.

There is a new series coming at some point with the old republic era so maybe it will be a while before we do see a new pair of GL's and it will be from that era once it happens.
    Double DS GLs - Maul and Salvage (with NS tag) - Tier 3 Assault battle here we come!!!!

Maybe maul, but savage wasnt that strong and not worthy of a GL, so maybe Ahsoka, but I think they should be only legendaries with some cool events, not GLs.
  • I’m hoping for GL Maul, with both a Nightsister and Scoundrel tag.
    But maybe they’ll drop the “GL Thrawn/Ezra returned” pair.

Nightsister tag? Maul is not a nightsister, he is a nightbrother I thought or am I wrong?

Nightsister tag? Maul is not a nightsister, he is a nightbrother I thought or am I wrong?

Yes, but we need a GL to help with the NS assault battle. Maybe change the NS tag to Dathomir.

Yes, but we need a GL to help with the NS assault battle. Maybe change the NS tag to Dathomir.

Maybe have like a Nightsister tag, and A nightbrother tag, and a dathomir tag, all of them are dathomir and there are nightbrothers and nightsisters.
    Double DS GLs - Maul and Salvage (with NS tag) - Tier 3 Assault battle here we come!!!!

Nice. Something to beat that atrocious tier lol