Zetas

Stenun
851 posts Member
Are any Zetas necessary for any of the characters?
Obviously, a lot of the Zetas are a good investment anyway and I've got Zetas on Hermit Yoda, Chewbacca, etc, but I'm particularly looking at Han, Lando and Leia and wondering if I need to?
I know they're not necessary prerequisites, I'm just wondering how easy their fights will be without their Zetas because I don't see them as good long term investments, tbh.

Replies

• The best bet is to look at swgoh.gg

https://swgoh.gg/stats/ability-report/?sort=percent_of_unit_gear

When in doubt, trust the wisdom of the crowd.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member

Really?
    You think every politician who's ever won an election was the right candidate because of the wisdom of the crowd? ;-)

Thanks for the link, though! :-)
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    I had Vader's 3 Zetas, C3PO's 2, CLS' 3, HY SFFTF, Chewie x2, and Wampa's Cornered Beast. I didn't bother with CHS or ROLO and had all the others prior to the event anyway.

No Zetas on those last two means you have to load pretty good mods or over-relic for the ROLO tier, but whatever.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Well everyone else is already Relic 5 with all Zetas; most of them have been for a while.
    It's just Han, Lando and Leia I need to work on now and I'm hoping to invest as few resources in them as possible - absolute bare minimum as I have no real intention of using them much once I've completed the Event.
    I mean, I *might* be able to use them occasionally in TW to pick off some stragglers or something but I don't see them as being a corner-stone of my collection going forward!
  • Which Han? I assume you mean CHS, given the other two you’re referring to.

No, I don’t think I’d bother with any of those zetas. I know I haven’t.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Yeah, the Han and Leia needed for this Event. :)
  • Stenun wrote: »

Really?
    You think every politician who's ever won an election was the right candidate because of the wisdom of the crowd? ;-)

I think the “wisdom of the crowd” applies to all fields EXCEPT politics!

The most famous example of the wisdom of the crowd was from a fair in Plymouth, UK, where 800 people guessed the weight of a slaughtered cow. The median guess was within 1% of the actual weight.

I think there’s a discord bot that tells you which zetas you are “missing” based on how many people have applied it. I don’t know which bot it is, as I’m not keen on a piece of software telling me what to do.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »

Really?

I think the “wisdom of the crowd” applies to all fields EXCEPT politics!

The most famous example of the wisdom of the crowd was from a fair in Plymouth, UK, where 800 people guessed the weight of a slaughtered cow. The median guess was within 1% of the actual weight.

I think there’s a discord bot that tells you which zetas you are “missing” based on how many people have applied it. I don’t know which bot it is, as I’m not keen on a piece of software telling me what to do.

Yeah, I know about the "wisdom of crowds" phenomenon. But it is selective in its application and can't really be used in situations where there is not a definite hard fixed answer.
    In a situation like this, unless it has been programmed to be literally impossible without a Zeta, the answer is debatable and not fixed and therefore the Wisdom Of Crowds doesn't apply. Hence my asking how easy the fights are without Zetas. :)
  • Well - I didn’t put them on and got JKL easy enough, so hopefully that answers your question!