PSA: Make Sure Cooldowns are Correct

KamikazeRhombus
1412 posts Member
edited April 2016
I have seen this posted multiple times in bugs and issues and still no acknowledgment that this is an issue so I just wanted to inform more people on the forums about this.

So I am not sure if this is exclusively a GW issue but I have personally only witnessed it there. Let me start by saying that my JC has all his abilities maxed out as high as possible (7 for basic, 7 for heal, 7 for force push). This means that when I use his heal it should read "2" as the cooldown over his heal icon. At least once a day on my GW run it will read "3" meaning that either his heal upgrade at level 3 or 6 is not being taken into effect. I have not seen his basic reduce the cooldown by 1 when this happens but that could just be considered bad RNG.

This doesn't appear to be a problem exclusive to JC so if anyone else has experienced this feel free to share what characters are not getting their cooldowns applied correctly and what game mode you see it in. If you haven't seen this then I would advise you to closely watch your cooldowns in GW to make sure it is not harder than it needs to be simply because your ability upgrades aren't being applied.

EDIT: Thanks to @Yudoka for reminding me to post a temporary fix. If you close out of the app and restart the game the issue might resolve itself temporarily. Of course this wouldn't be of much use to you outside of GW where you can't restart the battle.

Replies