Option to post damage in raids still needed

Luke85
11 posts Member
The changes made to Cpit were much needed in my opinion. It made it much less harsh on guilds in multiple time zones and forces more participation. However many people were crying out for an option to post or abandon a run. This still needs to be added flight mode is a way about auto posting damage but is this really how we should be playing and online game? And what about if people forget? It's so frustrating trying to get a good run then slipping up and posting your worst run ever because you forget to use flight mode for the 100th time. Its such a simple fix you end your run see your damage and you have an option post damage yes or no.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If you're not happy with your run use the Forfeit option.
  • I don’t mean to be “that guy” but I’d imagine it’s much easier for players to remember to use flight mode than it is to reprogram the game.
  • Luke85
    11 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

Some teams do all their damage towards the end of the run, so you will not know if it's a good run until your are done
  • Luke85
    11 posts Member
    I don’t mean to be “that guy” but I’d imagine it’s much easier for players to remember to use flight mode than it is to reprogram the game.

It's really not hard to put an are you sure option in. The game already asks if you're sure you want to use zeta materials and some ship ability materials. As I said its an online game why are we being forced to go offline, and some people need to be contactable at all times for work
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Luke85 wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Some teams do all their damage towards the end of the run, so you will not know if it's a good run until your are done

Use the Forfeit option just before your final turn/hit. If you're such a perfectionist that the outcome of that single final turn is what makes the difference between a good or bad run then use flight mode.
  • Luke85 wrote: »
    I don’t mean to be “that guy” but I’d imagine it’s much easier for players to remember to use flight mode than it is to reprogram the game.

It's really not hard to put an are you sure option in. The game already asks if you're sure you want to use zeta materials and some ship ability materials. As I said its an online game why are we being forced to go offline, and some people need to be contactable at all times for work
    Do you know it’s not hard, or are you guessing?

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I’d love an “are you sure? You did x damage which is y%” That would be awesome. Of course, so would a counter for gc feats, ship load outs, better mod management, etc etc

But something tells me airplane is in fact easier than the reprogramming.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you