Hi Holotable Heroes,
Today’s Update brings Hunter of Clone Force 99 to the Holotables! The clone nicknamed Hunter leads the elite but unconventional squad known as the Bad Batch for the Grand Army of The Republic.
Hunter can lead a squad of Clone Troopers but doesn't usually work with the “regs” and prefers to have his Bad Batch allies at his side. He has chosen a different path compared to other clones and prefers covert tactics. Hunter ambushes his foes with Shrouded Approach, an ability that allows him and his Clone Trooper allies to gain Stealth while allies with the new Bad Batch faction tag also gain Critical Chance Up and Offense Up. Under Hunter’s leadership, Bad Batch allies have increased Max Health, Max Protection, and Potency and can take down those pesky clankers or Separatist enemies with ruthless efficiency.
Unlock Hunter in the all new Marquee event: Clone Force 99 I
CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:
- Dark Trooper is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments.
EVENTSMarquee - Clone Force 99 I: Hunter
Join forces with Hunter and fend off the Separatist assault! Unlock Hunter in the Marquee event starting April 8th!
- Event begins: April 8th
- Level requirements for event: 30+
- Forced Ally: Hunter
PACKS AND BUNDLESHUNTER MARQUEE BUNDLE
- UNIT - Fixed issue that allowed the Emperor's Shuttle unique, Battle-Tested Formation, to function while it was not deployed.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue with the Xanadu Blood where it would deal additional damage to summoned enemies.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue that caused Vulture Droid to assist at the wrong time.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue with Supreme Leader Kylo Ren's Depths of Rage where he could stay in his aggressive stance longer than intended in certain situations.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue with some Conquest data disks where they could apply to both sides in a battle.
- EVENT - Updated the description for the "Fleet Footed" feat in Conquest to clarify that it requires evading attacks in battles you won.
- EVENT - The Data Disk Zealous Ambition description has been updated to properly reflect it applies to Supports in addition to Healers.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue that caused the Galactic Challenge Thrill of the Hunt modifier to not apply correctly to Jango Fett when he receives his payout from a Separatist leader.
This Clone Trooper is the leader of his unit, synergizing and calling assists from other members of the Bad Batch. Unlock Hunter in his Marquee event starting on April 8th!
- Hunter Shards (x30)
- Crystals (x1,350)
- Credits (x320,000)
- XP Droids
- Ability Materials
Date Available: April 8th
Minimum Level Requirement: 30
Maximum # Purchases: 1HUNTER MARQUEE PACK
Power up your Hunter with this brand new pack! Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Hunter and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
Possible shard drops include: 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 50, 80, 145, 230, 330
Date Available: April 8th1299 Crystals
Minimum Level Requirements: 30