Credit cost for levels 71+

papy72
182 posts Member
Not sure if this is data-mined or whatnot, but does anyone know how much it is going to cost to get a character from 70 to 71 (and then 72, etc if that data is available)?

Just trying to plan my credit-crunch.

Replies

• Mittens
    967 posts Member
    170k for 70-71. It's a bit over 2 mil for 70-80
  • DarthWheaton
    57 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It looks like it's consistent with 60-70 so far. So 24,000 xp or 170,400 credits from 70-71.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    It looks like it's consistent with 60-70 so far. So 24,000 xp or 170,400 credits from 70-71.

fixed that for ya :)
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    So about 4.2 m for 1-80 (this is about 6 days worth of regular farming).
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • This just killed any chance of creating new teams for arena. Who's going to start over with this new characters knowing the grind ahead?
  • Mittens wrote: »

fixed that for ya :)

Good catch!
  • papy72
    182 posts Member
    Thx for the info!
  • papy72 wrote: »
    Thx for the info!

You're lucky, you should look at my post from last night when I was trying to find out...lol
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Reddplague wrote: »
    This just killed any chance of creating new teams for arena. Who's going to start over with this new characters knowing the grind ahead?

It's not that bad. It'll take about a month of regular grinding to get a full new team (not counting full stars). And it becomes less of a grind as your bench develops as you're more likely to have team overlap.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • papy72
    182 posts Member
    papy72 wrote: »
    Thx for the info!

You're lucky, you should look at my post from last night when I was trying to find out...lol
    The 70 - 80 guide?