GL’s need removed from GA auto D

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
edited April 2021
This has been the norm for the last 2 rounds of GA. The opponent sets 4 really strong defenses on the back wall. (Often these are outside of their top 50). Then they let their remaining defense and fleet auto fill. Most of the time they still play on offense. So essentially they are gaming the system by manipulating what auto sets on d.

This is making it almost impossible to win these matches. Now I will say I have only experienced it with 3v3. I am not sure how effective this would be in 5v5 because there are much more characters in play.

Also, I’m not going to post the names of the people who have done this. I’m not here to blast them. They have exposed a huge flaw in the system.vvjf0kau2aus.jpeg

Replies

• StarSon
    7439 posts Member
    Options
    That's not how autofill works. If you set even a single team, the system will not autofill.
  • Options
    Uhh autofill only works if you don't set anything at all. Your opponents haven't been setting anything.

Plus autofill uses up all of their strongest characters so that makes offence way harder for them, so I don't really see how this results in an advantage for them in any way.
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    This has been the norm for the last 2 rounds of GA. The opponent sets 4 really strong defenses on the back wall. (Often these are outside of their top 50). Then they let their remaining defense and fleet auto fill. Most of the time they still play on offense. So essentially they are gaming the system by manipulating what auto sets on d.

This is making it almost impossible to win these matches. Now I will say I have only experienced it with 3v3. I am not sure how effective this would be in 5v5 because there are much more characters in play.

Also, I’m not going to post the names of the people who have done this. I’m not here to blast them. They have exposed a huge flaw in the system.vvjf0kau2aus.jpeg
    How can GAC have been running this long and you still don't know how autoset works?
  • Options
    Even if... letting autofill do what you can do manually anyway is gaming the system ? Oo
  • Options
    OP finds it almost impossible to beat auto set defence.

I want to know how to “game the system” to face OP in GAC every round.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    If you lose against an auto set defense then your problem is your tactics - not the game design.
  • Options
    The worst part about auto fill is it destroys the quality control of the game. There's no fun, learning, improvement, nor fulfillment of beating random combinations of junk.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    The worst part about auto fill is it destroys the quality control of the game. There's no fun, learning, improvement, nor fulfillment of beating random combinations of junk.

There's both fun, learning/improvement and fulfillment beating a defense which is both strong and different than what you usually see.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

Do you know where there's learning and improvement?

3v3
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH