Best place to find Mk 5 droid caller?

HumbleMumble
295 posts Member
edited April 8
Some gear are extremely scarce in this game and I get this is a game of resource management but what’s your best source of the mk 5 droid callers? I’m lucky if it shows up once a week in any of the shops and it doesn’t seem to be farmable with energy anywhere? I’ve resorted to buying them for crystals if they show up in the weekly(?). But it feels like an inefficient use of crystals.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• All you can do is keep currency to buy them when they pop up, you can get them as rewards sometimes as well.
  • UdalCuain
    4075 posts Member
    You are extremely unlucky if it's only showing up in the Guild Events store once a week.
  • I guess I miss out on the store refresh during the night, but other than that I keep an eye out for them and they just don’t show up enough. I’m hoping they add them to be energy farmable in the future.
  • Legend91
    1748 posts Member
    GAC store
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • RTS
    323 posts Member
    There are certain items - such as this - that are only in the guild store - this is what you want to spend your currency on.

Some items like eyeballs are available via energy, but the value is decent in guild store so I buy those as well.

Try to focus on the items that aren't quite as farmable everywhere else as opposed to things like Stun Cuffs which are all over and event rewards etc.
  • TVF
    27972 posts Member
    Yep, buy from guild store.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Thanks for the feedback. I’ll continue buying them in the guild store whenever they pop up. And hope for more luck in the rotation.