Saw Gerrera

De4thWatch125
3 posts Member
edited April 2021
I really hope that we'll get Saw as a character alongside the Bad Batch since he'll be appearing in the show. Saw was already part of many star wars stories but he never got added to Galaxy of Heroes.
I think that he would make an excellent rebel fighter. Gerrera could also have extra synergy with Jyn Erso because he was her guardian (like Chirrut and Baze or Krennic and DT).

Do you agree or is Saw not important enough to be added?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    One question: how many gerreras? Or we are getting only with all tags 1 like R2?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    One question: how many gerreras? Or we are getting only with all tags 1 like R2?

Probably 2, The Republic version and the Extremist Version

Saw Gerrera would be great. I agree with Sebek, they'd probably add the one from Clone Wars and the one from Rouge One if they add Saw to the game.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • The Bad Batch variant would make the most sense since the show is about to come out. Judging from the trailer he should have a rebel tag. It would be great if he could lead a groupe of the rebel fighters since they only have one competitive leader (Mon Mothma) for 15 characters.
  • Tragamite1
    33 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    The Bad Batch variant would make the most sense since the show is about to come out. Judging from the trailer he should have a rebel tag. It would be great if he could lead a groupe of the rebel fighters since they only have one competitive leader (Mon Mothma) for 15 characters.

He could only carry a rebel title as he was not affiliated with the republic as the republic saw their struggle as an internal affair and not a struggle against the separatist.

I think he should have a leader ability like mon mothma but as an active leader and should not call in an additional fighter. Having another leader with rebel fighter synergy would be great. He will not comply with how Mon Mothma wants to operate though so he should not carry the rebel fighter tag himself to work with MM. Just my opinion on that though.