Who is in your squad?

123457Next

Replies

  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options


    By


    replying to my own thread every week or so to revive it, yes I might let it sink into obscurity.


    Magnificent, aren’t they?
  • Options
    Ok @Old_Ben12345. I won’t let it “sink into obscurity”.
    Magnificent, aren’t they?
  • Options
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Ok @Old_Ben12345. I won’t let it “sink into obscurity”.

    Who is in your squad?
  • Starslayer
    2427 posts Member
    Options
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Ok @Old_Ben12345. I won’t let it “sink into obscurity”.

    Who is in your squad?

    Who ? Who ? Who-who-who ?
  • Konju
    1181 posts Member
    Options
    Young Lando, Lobot, Jedi Knight Guardian, Clone Wars Chewbacca, & Darth Sidious for me.
  • LordDirt
    5241 posts Member
    Options
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Ok @Old_Ben12345. I won’t let it “sink into obscurity”.

    Please change your name to Old Daka
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Konju wrote: »
    Young Lando, Lobot, Jedi Knight Guardian, Clone Wars Chewbacca, & Darth Sidious for me.

    How nice.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

    Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • TVF
    36860 posts Member
    Options
    My squad makes me so happy.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    My squad makes me so happy.

    Glad to see that your squad brings you happiness, friend.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

    Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Ok @Old_Ben12345. I won’t let it “sink into obscurity”.

    Please change your name to Old Daka

    Or, "this thread has been rezzed by Old Daka."
    My squad for the first time in 5 years is two, I run either Slacker two tanks or JKR led JML JKL Wat and G$.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Ok @Old_Ben12345. I won’t let it “sink into obscurity”.

    Please change your name to Old Daka

    Or, "this thread has been rezzed by Old Daka."
    My squad for the first time in 5 years is two, I run either Slacker two tanks or JKR led JML JKL Wat and G$.



    … Sorry, what?
    Magnificent, aren’t they?
  • Options
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Ok @Old_Ben12345. I won’t let it “sink into obscurity”.

    Please change your name to Old Daka

    Or, "this thread has been rezzed by Old Daka."
    My squad for the first time in 5 years is two, I run either Slacker two tanks or JKR led JML JKL Wat and G$.



    … Sorry, what?

    Slkr with KRU, FOST, and I'm assuming hux and sith trooper. G$=gas
  • Options
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Ok @Old_Ben12345. I won’t let it “sink into obscurity”.

    Who is in your squad?
    Any chance you could answer this OP? Not much point reanimating the corpse of this thread if you’re going to ignore posts that are on topic and aimed at you.
  • Options
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Ok @Old_Ben12345. I won’t let it “sink into obscurity”.

    Please change your name to Old Daka

    Or, "this thread has been rezzed by Old Daka."
    My squad for the first time in 5 years is two, I run either Slacker two tanks or JKR led JML JKL Wat and G$.



    … Sorry, what?

    Slkr with KRU, FOST, and I'm assuming hux and sith trooper. G$=gas




    Oh. that SWGoH talk is too complicated for me
    Magnificent, aren’t they?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Ok @Old_Ben12345. I won’t let it “sink into obscurity”.

    Please change your name to Old Daka

    Or, "this thread has been rezzed by Old Daka."
    My squad for the first time in 5 years is two, I run either Slacker two tanks or JKR led JML JKL Wat and G$.



    … Sorry, what?

    Slkr with KRU, FOST, and I'm assuming hux and sith trooper. G$=gas




    Oh. that SWGoH talk is too complicated for me

    Then end this thread if you won’t stay on topic.
    To quote my past self, “Let the past die. Kill it if you have to.”
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

    Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Ok @Old_Ben12345. I won’t let it “sink into obscurity”.

    Please change your name to Old Daka

    Or, "this thread has been rezzed by Old Daka."
    My squad for the first time in 5 years is two, I run either Slacker two tanks or JKR led JML JKL Wat and G$.



    … Sorry, what?

    Slkr with KRU, FOST, and I'm assuming hux and sith trooper. G$=gas




    Oh. that SWGoH talk is too complicated for me

    Come on man, this is just rude now. I’ve asked twice who is in your squad, which is the topic of “your thread”, and you won’t tell me.
  • Options
    Ok. Vader, Dark trooper, Tarkin, stormtrooper. And Geo soldier but he will be gone
    Magnificent, aren’t they?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Ok. Vader, Dark trooper, Tarkin, stormtrooper. And Geo soldier but he will be gone

    Great. Now the thread can be closed. It’s finally reached its objective. We know who is in your squad.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

    Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member
    Options
    You serious?
    Magnificent, aren’t they?
  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Should I tell Kyno to close it?
    Magnificent, aren’t they?
  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Ok then… Kyno close the thread.
    Magnificent, aren’t they?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    You serious?

    Yes.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

    Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Thread. Course. Run.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36860 posts Member
    Options
    Run. Forrest. Run.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lama_Su12
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno close the 🧵
    Magnificent, aren’t they?
  • Options
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Kyno close the 🧵

    Try tagging him. @Kyno
This discussion has been closed.