Help please

What should I do now...

I am lv. 49 with 7* old ben, 5* leia, 4* ackbar and 4* luke farmer.

should I just follow through with the rebel side and get them all to 7* as well as a 5th rebel which could be like lando as I have 70 shards for then start getting EP to back up my tarkin and veers or start farming over for the phoenix stuff.

Replies

• I would say to farm the Phoenix team (Hera, Ezra, Zeb, Kanan & Chopper). Getting this to 7 star (gear 8-ish) will open up 2 legendary characters (Thrawn & The Emperor) who are very strong characters.
    After Phoenix, I did Empire to get R2D2 and then have the required rebels for the Commander Luke Skywalker (CLS) event (still my favourite event in the game!), but there is an argument to get Geonosians next as you can get Padme with them.

My target for improvements was always looking at what event characters I wanted to unlock next. Doing this will build your teams up nicely. Take a look at them in the Objectives section and the "Journey Guide" tab. At the end of the day, it's all about enjoying the game, so go with what makes you happy! :smiley:
  • All the characters you have listed are needed at some point, but, as Damon said, switch over to Phoenix.

Quick farm priority by Location.

Cantina Energy Nodes = Ezra, Hera, Kylo-Unmasked+Silencer, Geo Sldr, Geo Spy, Old Ben

LightSide Nodes = L2 - FO.Storm, L4 – Vulture Droid, L5 – Zaalbar, L6 – IG2000

DarkSide Energy Nodes = L1 - Sabine Wren, L2 - FO.Storm, L3 – Range Trooper, L5 – Bastila + TIE Bomber & Kuiil + Rey’s Falcon & Rey

Cantina Store = Boba Fett (4*), Chopper, Ahsoka

Squad Store = IG-88 (3*), Kanan Jarrus, GM.Tarkin

G.War Store = Cad Bane (3*), Zeb, DS Ships

• Exactly what the others said. Those characters you listed are not good. Phoenix is still rebels and are arguably the best team to start with.