Resistance ships

Ezimmerman
posts Member
edited April 2021
Is there any chance we can get a few new resistance or FO ships to bolster the fleets. Please!!!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I would like the ships from Star Wars Resistance. We don’t even need the pilots. (Although I wouldn’t mind a few Marquees to finish out the faction.) Zori Bliss is another that we could get with her B Wing.
  • They could give RH Poe his orange and white X Wing from Ep 9
  • V-4X-D
  • I would like the ships from Star Wars Resistance. We don’t even need the pilots. (Although I wouldn’t mind a few Marquees to finish out the faction.) Zori Bliss is another that we could get with her B Wing.

Zori has a Y-wing
  • How about giving the Ghost a Resistance tag? It is at the Exogol battle in Ep 9
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    How about giving the Ghost a Resistance tag? It is at the Exogol battle in Ep 9

So give every ship the tag?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

There's already a resistance falcon, Y-wing is possible because there was one there too, but unlike the ghost, it gets used in full rebel fleets.
  • There's already a resistance falcon, Y-wing is possible because there was one there too, but unlike the ghost, it gets used in full rebel fleets.

Since we already have two Y-Wings in the game and since the rebel fleet is already fleshed out, how adding a resistance A-Wing instead. Whom to pilot? Res trooper?

(and while CG is at it, a pilotless, tougher version of the resistance bomber from episode 8)
  • Pilotless A-wing and B-wing
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

There's already a resistance falcon, Y-wing is possible because there was one there too, but unlike the ghost, it gets used in full rebel fleets.

You missed the joke.
  • TVF wrote: »

You missed the joke.

Next time make a better one.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

You missed the joke.

Next time make a better one.

I would have but JJ beat me to it.
  • If they didn't release Resistance Bomber after TLJ, with that opening sequence, I have little hope of them adding more Resistance ships now.

Shame though, since FO and Res have decent fleets without even having enough ships, or a tank.
  • They really do need to complete both resistance and FO squads in fleet, it’s ridiculous they don’t have full squads