Resistance ships

Ezimmerman
posts Member
edited April 2021
Is there any chance we can get a few new resistance or FO ships to bolster the fleets. Please!!!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I would like the ships from Star Wars Resistance. We don’t even need the pilots. (Although I wouldn’t mind a few Marquees to finish out the faction.) Zori Bliss is another that we could get with her B Wing.
  • They could give RH Poe his orange and white X Wing from Ep 9
  • V-4X-D
  • I would like the ships from Star Wars Resistance. We don’t even need the pilots. (Although I wouldn’t mind a few Marquees to finish out the faction.) Zori Bliss is another that we could get with her B Wing.

Zori has a Y-wing
  • How about giving the Ghost a Resistance tag? It is at the Exogol battle in Ep 9
  • TVF
    31420 posts Member
    How about giving the Ghost a Resistance tag? It is at the Exogol battle in Ep 9

So give every ship the tag?
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

There's already a resistance falcon, Y-wing is possible because there was one there too, but unlike the ghost, it gets used in full rebel fleets.
  • There's already a resistance falcon, Y-wing is possible because there was one there too, but unlike the ghost, it gets used in full rebel fleets.

Since we already have two Y-Wings in the game and since the rebel fleet is already fleshed out, how adding a resistance A-Wing instead. Whom to pilot? Res trooper?

(and while CG is at it, a pilotless, tougher version of the resistance bomber from episode 8)
  • Pilotless A-wing and B-wing
  • TVF
    31420 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

There's already a resistance falcon, Y-wing is possible because there was one there too, but unlike the ghost, it gets used in full rebel fleets.

You missed the joke.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

You missed the joke.

Next time make a better one.
  • TVF
    31420 posts Member

You missed the joke.

Next time make a better one.

I would have but JJ beat me to it.
  • If they didn't release Resistance Bomber after TLJ, with that opening sequence, I have little hope of them adding more Resistance ships now.

Shame though, since FO and Res have decent fleets without even having enough ships, or a tank.
  • They really do need to complete both resistance and FO squads in fleet, it’s ridiculous they don’t have full squads