New GLs ???

13Next

Replies

• Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    So a third "The Mandalorian" / Din Djarin character, a la Rey/Kylo, especially for season 3, would surprise you? The timing doesn't have to be perfect, but it's bound to happen.

Also if you're going to criticize, you could point out one of them wasn't from Rise of Skywalker.
  • Two new GL’s: Darth Kyro and Jedi Stun Gun....will be released once they ease the gear crunch (ie 2031)....but its coming.
  • Rebmes wrote: »
    So a third "The Mandalorian" / Din Djarin character, a la Rey/Kylo, especially for season 3, would surprise you? The timing doesn't have to be perfect, but it's bound to happen.

Also if you're going to criticize, you could point out one of them wasn't from Rise of Skywalker.
    Or I could criticise your being definitive off your own guesswork.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Rebmes wrote: »

Sure it wouldnt have to be perfect, but it would have to be after they are introduced in season 3. In all honesty, I see the Mando stuff taking a longer path than a GL from season 3. I suspect we will see a long path for Mando similar to Skywalker. That being said, yes I would be surprised by that. (There is also not enough groundwork laid for that GL path)
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    I *think* by easier, he meant more obvious. Still not entirely sure who he's talking about though.

I think he meant easier to pass off as a GL. Probably referring to season 3 Mando.
  • I would stop everything and farm/gear up/relic whatever for Fallen Anakin and Jedi Master Kenobi.
  • I would stop everything and farm/gear up/relic whatever for Fallen Anakin and Jedi Master Kenobi.

So stop everything for 2 characters that we don't even know are coming and don't know what their requirements are?

Righto!
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Rebmes wrote: »
    All of the GL's are from Rise of Skywalker - I wonder how CG will pull it off - pretty much all the main characters from the other trilogies are covered. It's hard to make yet another Han when this one is going to be much stronger than all the other ones.

There's definitely an easier GL coming in about a year, but that is too long (probably) so I can't wait to see where the chips land.
    Source for the “definite” easier GL coming in about a year?

Also, have any later generations of an element been "easier" than the previous ones?

Definetely think GL Luke and palps were easier to farm for longer term players as they had a lot of the required toons highly geared already.

I know Luke took me a lot less time to get than SLKR

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    I would stop everything and farm/gear up/relic whatever for Fallen Anakin and Jedi Master Kenobi.

So stop everything for 2 characters that we don't even know are coming and don't know what their requirements are?

Righto!

Is that what they said?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    I would stop everything and farm/gear up/relic whatever for Fallen Anakin and Jedi Master Kenobi.

Righto!

Is that what they said?

If you think differently then...?
  • AlexanderG wrote: »

Righto!

I don’t know why I even need to clarify but I will. I would stop everything IF those two characters were announced.
  • AlexanderG wrote: »

Righto!

I don’t know why I even need to clarify but I will. I would stop everything IF those two characters were announced.

Sorry I misread what you wrote - my mistake.
  • Considering they start shooting Obiwan this month and Christensen is also in the cast, foreseeing a new Vader and obiwan next year doesn’t need impressive force powers. But it probably means that other iterations before that are unlikely.
  • Just hoard until such time the requirements are announced.

If they make the 4 previous GL requirements for the next 2 then some people are in trouble
  • It’s official, GL Maul from Clone Wars and Jabba the Hut. Start gearing up those scoundrels, bounty hunters and bad batch.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    No GLs as requirements but you'll need R8 on someone that doesn't deserve it.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Range1974 wrote: »
    It’s official

Stop.
  • Sure many people want a Mace rework, I think Mob Enforcer and CUP deserve it too. Nothing like an r3 requirement for CUP after being essential in that episode chasing Ashoka the murderer.
    It’s official

Stop.

Collaborate and listen
    Ice is back with my brand new invention
    Something grabs a hold of me tightly
    Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
    Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know
    Turn off the lights, and I'll glow.
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    It’s official

Stop.

Collaborate and listen

Add MC Hammer to the mix and you have 2 awesome opposite GLs.

2021 being the 30 years anniversary of "Cool as Ice", the stars aligned.

Just wondering what the prerequisites would be.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    It’s official

Stop.

Collaborate and listen

Add MC Hammer to the mix and you have 2 awesome opposite GLs.

2021 being the 30 years anniversary of "Cool as Ice", the stars aligned.

Just wondering what the prerequisites would be.
    hahahahahahahahaha.

All characters R8.
    Why don't we have new GLs announced yet?

I absolutely love your ability to spin the community up like a top. I’m a former squid, an that’s our favorite pastime.. but I digress.. I still haven’t gotten SEE, so I could use a few months’ break😅

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Why don't we have new GLs announced yet?

I absolutely love your ability to spin the community up like a top. I’m a former squid, an that’s our favorite pastime.. but I digress.. I still haven’t gotten SEE, so I could use a few months’ break😅

You've had more than a few months now.
  • Is this considered a "wHaT ArE tHEy DOiNg wiTh ThEiR tiMe??" post?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Is this considered a "wHaT ArE tHEy DOiNg wiTh ThEiR tiMe??" post?

nO
  • I’ve heard something about a Fallen Anakin as a gl, at any rate, we can expect some Clone Wars ones as well, for they are visiting revisiting that area again.