Hi Holotable Heroes,
Today’s Update brings the next Bad Batch Clone Trooper to the Holotables, Tech! The highly specialized trooper in scout armor serves as the brains of the Bad Batch and provides his allies support by handling the more delicate parts of their operations. He has modified his armor with advanced electronic systems that allow him to calculate complex trajectories, translate alien languages, and access many different types of computer systems.
While Tech is leaner compared to his clone counterparts, he is no less skilled in combat. He can use his Brilliant Idea ability to deal damage to his enemies and dispel all debuffs from Clone Trooper allies while all Bad Batch allies gain Foresight, Tenacity Up, and Stealth.
Unlock Tech in the all new Marquee event: Clone Force 99 II
Today’s release also coincides with the forced update for yesterday’s roll out of the Title Update containing several improvements to the Guild Search tools.
- Better Recommendation Algorithm - The Recommended tab now recommends guilds that are more relevant to you.
- More Guild Details - Find out what Guild Events the Guild you are considering has done over the last 60 days..
- Guild Member Details - You can view information about players in that Guild.
- More Options For Sorting - The sort tab has more ways to sort Guild members.
Tap on a Guild in the Guild Search tab to view more information!
CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:
- Bo-Katan Kryze is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments.
- Cara Dune has been added to the list of Accelerated Characters. This increases her Shard Supply and adjusts her Shard Shop conversion rate to match. See this Shard Economy post on our forums for more details.
EVENTSMarquee - Clone Force 99 II: Tech
Join forces with Tech to hack the Separatist Clanker threat! Unlock Tech in the Marquee event starting April 15th!
- Event begins: April 15th
- Level requirements for event: 30+
- Forced Ally: Tech
- GENERAL - The description for having three stacks of Translation has been updated to clarify that its cooldown reduction can only occur once per turn.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue that was allowing IG-11 to remove debuffs from all allies instead of only Scoundrels and Droids at the start of his turn
- UNIT - Fixed an issue where General Skywalker with BlasTech Weapons Mod would deal less damage with his basic "Furious Strike" in some circumstances.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue in Assault Battles: Ground War where Jedi Master Luke Skywalker could receive two instances of the event ability after transforming.
- EVENT - Added a speed threshold for enemies affected by Jedi Knight Luke Skywalkers' Leader Ability, Return of the Jedi in Conquest.
- AUDIO - Fixed a bug in the "Imperial Chimaera" event where certain tiers of the event were playing the incorrect battle music. Those tiers will now play the Thrawn themed battle music.
PACKS AND BUNDLESTECH MARQUEE BUNDLE
This Clone Trooper support grants powerful buffs to Clone Trooper and Bad Batch allies in combat. Unlock Tech in his Marquee event starting April 15th!
- Tech Shards (x30)
- Crystals (x1,350)
- Credits (x320,000)
- XP Droids
- Ability Materials
Date Available: April 15th
Minimum Level Requirement: 30
Maximum # Purchases: 1TECH MARQUEE PACK
Power up your Tech with this brand new pack! Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Tech and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
Possible shard drops include: 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 50, 80,145, 230, 330
Date Available: April 15th1299 Crystals
Minimum Level Requirements: 30