New guild search information

Gurken
59 posts Member
Why can't we view our own guilds information that the new guild search update provides?

Replies

• el_mago
    748 posts Member
    The new "Guild Search" area is pretty slick...not really useful, though.

It'd be a little better if we could search for our own guild and see the same stats.

I hope this is a precursor to more detailed info for guild officers.
  • Gurken wrote: »
    Why can't we view our own guilds information that the new guild search update provides?

The first and exact same thought I had

Had to ask a member with a secondary account to search for our guild to see the stats
    They're really cool looking indeed, hope they let us see our own guild info soon
  • I agree with this. Why can’t we see our own guild details? That doesn’t make sense
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Probably because you don't need to join it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

my first thought, lol. Although it would be cool if they displayed that info for us also, somewhere.

Some of us keep pretty close tabs on our own stats, but I'm sure a lot of ppl would use it.
  • That’d be really cool to see your own guild’s stats.
  • It looks really good. Well done CG on this, it should answer the basics that most people ask for when looking for a new guild.
    Agree it would be nice to see the same for our own guild. Maybe under the 'Manage' icon instead of Guild Search.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

my first thought, lol. Although it would be cool if they displayed that info for us also, somewhere.

Some of us keep pretty close tabs on our own stats, but I'm sure a lot of ppl would use it.

I'm sure you know someone not in your guild that could look for you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I find it hilarious we still can't sort by NAME when looking at the guild roster. It's the most basic of functions yet it's missing from this game
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I'm sure you know someone not in your guild that could look for you.

True. Maybe @Itsa_me_Malario needs someone to look for him?
  • Gurken wrote: »

Yeah, we should be able to
  • LynxVJ
    138 posts Member
    I'm amazed how some people don't know what raids their guilds are running, or how many * they achieved on last TB, or who are in their guild.
  • Agreed - I just looked at another guild, then imagined what it would look like if the numbers were replaced with our numbers.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Gurken wrote: »

The first and exact same thought I had

Had to ask a member with a secondary account to search for our guild to see the stats
    They're really cool looking indeed, hope they let us see our own guild info soon

May be a bot for that
  • It does say if the stats are higher or lower than your guilds
  • And I'd love TW scores to be hidden - not to show how (usually) solid opponents' def is, it should be a suprise every time.
  • Every time I check out a guild through the new guild search all my chat channels disappear afterwards. Not permanently though, so no biggie, just a strange glitch.
  • Just want to add my voice to the chorus of people saying, first of all, that I absolutely LOVE the new guild search tool. Love love love it. And, second of all, asking to PLEASE be able to view your own guild's info somewhere. If it's problematic to do that from the guild search tool for some reason, you could make it available in the guild info section. Thanks!
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    I would love it, if it would only stop recommending my <50k GP accounts to join 200 Million Guilds... or full 50/50 Guilds... or “must-be-X-level-or-higher-to-join-which-you-are-not” Guilds....

I love the new UI and data, but it’s missing a lot of possible search functions and I remember the old recommended being much more on-target for the account in question.
  • Bartek
    116 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    LynxVJ wrote: »
    I'm amazed how some people don't know what raids their guilds are running, or how many * they achieved on last TB, or who are in their guild.
    I'm amazed that it didn't come to you that screen of those stats is useful for recruitment purposes.
  • Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    Sarfa_Jons wrote: »
    Just want to add my voice to the chorus of people saying, first of all, that I absolutely LOVE the new guild search tool. Love love love it. And, second of all, asking to PLEASE be able to view your own guild's info somewhere. If it's problematic to do that from the guild search tool for some reason, you could make it available in the guild info section. Thanks!
    You can now
  • LynxVJ
    138 posts Member
    Bartek wrote: »
    I'm amazed that it didn't come to you that screen of those stats is useful for recruitment purposes.

I'm even more amazed that some people cannot comprehend that a candidate can view all those stats of the guild he/she is applying to.
  • Not sure if this has been changed in the meantime since this thread got created, but it is possible to search for your own guild now and see your stats.
  • Bartek
    116 posts Member

I'm even more amazed that some people cannot comprehend that a candidate can view all those stats of the guild he/she is applying to.

I twice that much amazed that one cannot fathom the situation where the recruiter uses screenshots of (for example) TW win streak to gain attention of people looking for a guild:) Now he needs to ask somebody outside the guild for help.
  • Bartek wrote: »

I twice that much amazed that one cannot fathom the situation where the recruiter uses screenshots of (for example) TW win streak to gain attention of people looking for a guild:) Now he needs to ask somebody outside the guild for help.

I am 3 times as much amazed that this passive aggressive exchange is continuing when people can now view this info for their own guild in game...
  • Bartek
    116 posts Member

I am 3 times as much amazed that this passive aggressive exchange is continuing when people can now view this info for their own guild in game...
    This is flawless win! Thanks :)
  • Bartek
    116 posts Member
    I regret to inform that described funcionality is now broken B) For at least 2 weeks now.
  • Squad Manager no longer fades out used characters anymore either

I REALLY miss that feature.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.