F2P GH rushing

I have been playing this game for a few years now, and I still haven't figured out who is the best level 85 Galactic Hero (Revans, JKL, JTR, GAS, ect..) to rush? I know Padme would be the easiest, but the journey for JKR is fun. Does anyone have any advise as to whom (or if) I (along with all other f2p players) should rush? Right now I am farming for Jedi Knight Revan and Padme, and I need some advise on if this is the right thing for me to be doing or not.
SWGOH account:
I believe I speak on behalf of most new f2p players.
Thank you for the advise and "May the force forever grant you power."

Replies

• Arva
    80 posts Member
    Ok, so the best one to get is simply Padme, least ressource intensive to get her going, and you get a very good variant of her team, without having to farm any extra characters (unlike JKR, CLS, DR etc).
    On the way you do get one great fleet for the early game in the form of Geos, and you retain the choice if you want to go Malevolence or Negotiator for your first major Fleet.

Getting JKR should be combined with also getting Geonosians early, and then you should go straight into DR + Malak. That leaves you with only the choice of the Malevolence for your firist major fleet, but thats also not a bad thing.
    Everything else rly aint worth rushing (apart from SLKR and SEE), as it wont give you a top notch arena team anytime soon/requires alot more ressources than thoose two or wont give you a good fleet on the way.

GAS requires a bit too many teams and a 7* cap ship to rush him, but if you want to continue building from your padme team into a negotiator fleet, he is the logical evolution in the "medium to long term"

CLS is just straight up terrible to "rush", as he wont give you a good fleet (the Falcon is locked behind a ton of unaccelerated ship farms), and the characters needed to make the team work either are legendarys themself, with notorious needy events (ewoks and bounty hunters), or are unaccelerated farms (chewpio)

JTR is just a c-tier team at best, and resistance just a bad faction in general.

JKL is locked behind Wampa and HYoda, so like 160k Get 1 Currency. Thats a very long term project.

BAM is also not a good team, and 4/5 of his farms are non accelerated hard nodes, so nope.
  • Okay thank you for the advise, I will continue to rush Padme and JKR, Malevolence is my target C ship for now.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Yeah I’d agree padme, then geos/seps for fleet as well as a second decent team. Then I would probably drop everything for slkr.

Then go back and do drevan/malak/gas/rebels in any order really.
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Yeah I’d agree padme, then geos/seps for fleet as well as a second decent team. Then I would probably drop everything for slkr.

Then go back and do drevan/malak/gas/rebels in any order really.

Thank you for the advice, I will defenitaly go JKR, Padme, SLKR, Sith Empire, ect.. I believe the hardest thing for me right now is gear/leveling, but I should have JKR & Padme next month, then I will start my SLKR farms.