Month long marquees?

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Yes
  • The new Bad Batch show gets aired at May the 4th. So devs hope to get influx of new players after that, welcome them with Bad Batch characters and then encourage them to spend $$$ to make BB 7*.
  • Groundhog year 2017, IIRC
  • Lol “new players.” I have tried to convince many friends who try out the game to stick with it. They get overwhelmed incredibly fast and decide it’s not worth the effort. I would be curious to see how many new players stick with it a year or more.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Lol “new players.” I have tried to convince many friends who try out the game to stick with it. They get overwhelmed incredibly fast and decide it’s not worth the effort. I would be curious to see how many new players stick with it a year or more.

Must be an awful lot based on the amount of ppl in the lower GAC divisions.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Lol “new players.” I have tried to convince many friends who try out the game to stick with it. They get overwhelmed incredibly fast and decide it’s not worth the effort. I would be curious to see how many new players stick with it a year or more.

Large majority of my previous guild were under 1 year players, including myself so probably more than you think
  • Lol “new players.” I have tried to convince many friends who try out the game to stick with it. They get overwhelmed incredibly fast and decide it’s not worth the effort. I would be curious to see how many new players stick with it a year or more.

Lol maybe your friends dont like this style of game..... Ive gotten 2 friends on it but way more have not played it. Your friends dont represent the entire community lmao
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

You need to realize that a ton of those are simply alt accounts that already existing players create. Those numbers don't actually represent "new" players. I don't even know if CG has numbers/data for ACTUAL new players.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

You need to realize that a ton of those are simply alt accounts that already existing players create. Those numbers don't actually represent "new" players. I don't even know if CG has numbers/data for ACTUAL new players.

well, when you get the numbers, your original claim may have meaning.
  • Jack1210 wrote: »

Lol maybe your friends dont like this style of game..... Ive gotten 2 friends on it but way more have not played it. Your friends dont represent the entire community lmao

Did I say that did? I guess the last part of my post was overlooked by the majority responding.