Advice on uncommonly used jedi

Cethsenpai22
67 posts Member
edited April 2021
After getting jml, I strangely don't feel like going after another gl just yet.

I started looking at under used members of factions in my roster and landed on jedi.

Now I know that the sane option is to gear other toons that would benefit from higher gears/ relics but I want to have a bit of fun going after some less obvious options. But I don't want to completely waste my time.

So any advice would be welcome pls on whether the lesser jedi (eeth, plo, ayla, ima, lumi, kit, qui gon, juhani, mace, kaanan, probably a few others I have forgotten) are at all worth getting to g13. Or would that be a monumental waste of time and resource. I know that plo has value as a pilot of course, but I'm thinking about non fleet here.

Thanks for opinions!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• StealthGOBLIN32
    376 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Aayla has tons of potential if you like 3v3. Qui Gon can build a C tier team with Jedi and Ima Gun Di is good if you will be getting KAM. Juhani can work with JKR if you want to sub out Yoda or Bastilla to use elsewhere.
    3v3 FTW
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I guess Aylaa would be the only one who's worth it.
  • Thanks, I guess aylaa ima and maybe juhani then. Being able to use more than 1 or maybe 2 jedi teams would be good and those are achievable. Although kam is a way off just now
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Until you’re close to a 7-* KAM the Jedi mentioned above aren’t worth anything. KAM can enable a decent Jedi team from them, but I wouldn’t spend on it now.
  • Just hold off. It is quite possible that we will be getting some Jedi updates coming on the back end of Bad Batch.

GL Ahsoka is possible, and to do it they will likely do something with some old Jedi like they did with old school Mando toons like Canderous and Sabine Wren. It'd probably be when they update Plo, Mace, Kit, and others and if they do it they might even roll out the most plausible GL that no one mentions, GL Vader.
  • Don’t forget Ezra. Solid toon with Aayla ang QGJ with all the calls to assist
  • Cool, thanks all, good advice
  • aayla, plo, kit, imma die, qui gon

ignore the others