Personal ideas on gear crunch fixes

AhnaldisGOAT
561 posts Member
edited April 2021
Make crystals easier to farm. Make them a possible drop from Hard/Cantina battles on sectors 7-9, and I GUARANTEE, complaints about Kyros/stun guns will VANISH.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2021
    I dont think anyone can argue that if you make the premium currency for the game easier to get, people will stop complaining about gear. One problem is that you are devaluing what players who spend real money buy, which may not lead to complaints, but is likely to lead to less income for the game.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Also devaluing hard work in arena (which is harder with these dumb stale metas).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I dont think anyone can argue that if you make the premium currency for the game easier to get, people will stop complaining about gear. One problem is that you are devaluing what players who spend real money buy, which may not lead to complaints, but is likely to lead to less income for the game.

I’m coming from the perspective of F2P, so that is a good point. I didn’t say make them common. Make them like, a
    1/10, 1/20 drop rate? You might actually get more spending on that, because people previously F2P could try their luck with energy, and, well, energy costs crystals. But I see your point.