TW battle ended after just one minute and said "Draw"???

Anyone else having any matches end in "draw' after 1 minute? This is a first for me

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    haven't you heard of the speed round?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    haven't you heard of the speed round?

Mind blown!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Did the battle take long time to load? (probably due to a weak connection).

If a battle takes long time to load it sometimes synchs and adjusts the timer mid-battle.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Did the battle take long time to load? (probably due to a weak connection).

If a battle takes long time to load it sometimes synchs and adjusts the timer mid-battle.

Nope didn't notice anything out of the norm. I had a battle before that which went a good while and that was okay. This was a GG on Traya that was relatively quick, and then suddenly stopped and said "draw". Was pretty weird.
  • was it right at the end of TW?
  • Your battle may end early when the TW attack phase expires.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your battle may end early when the TW attack phase expires.

Due to when this post was made, that is unlikely.
  • This happened during one of Ahnald's GAC streams, though it was after maybe 2 seconds.

I also saw it happen to a guildmate of mine in GAC who was streaming his attacks, again, after maybe 5-10 seconds.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    This happened during one of Ahnald's GAC streams, though it was after maybe 2 seconds.

I also saw it happen to a guildmate of mine in GAC who was streaming his attacks, again, after maybe 5-10 seconds.

So you're saying streaming causes it. Everyone should stop streaming immediately! Especially Ahnald.
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »
    was it right at the end of TW?

No it was relatively early on. First zone. But after a battle that didn't have the problem. I can't say for sure if the clock was at zero but I don't think so. Usually my eye is pretty primed to catch that 1 minute mark and start getting puckered. But it couldn't have been more than 90 seconds at the most.
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »
    was it right at the end of TW?

No it was relatively early on. First zone. But after a battle that didn't have the problem. I can't say for sure if the clock was at zero but I don't think so. Usually my eye is pretty primed to catch that 1 minute mark and start getting puckered. But it couldn't have been more than 90 seconds at the most.

Hmmmm. I've never seen anything like that happen so I'm at a loss. But based on some responses it has been a thing, so I'm not sure what to say.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    This happened during one of Ahnald's GAC streams, though it was after maybe 2 seconds.

So you're saying streaming causes it. Everyone should stop streaming immediately! Especially Ahnald.

Hahaha... jokes aside, I would wager that streaming does add extra burden to your device, which could make the game more unstable. For my part, before doing any GAC/TW/TB battles, I restart the app and make sure there are no background apps running. If I haven't restarted my phone in a few days, I may do that as well. And I seem to have fewer crashes than one would expect, though it's hard to say how often crashes really occur given we don't have forum posts saying "1000th battle in a row without a crash!"
  • Ive had this happen multiple times but not recently. It was a forced draw within one min for no reason.