When do they plan to give us our crystal's back from conquest?

RyuMac_81
124 posts Member
edited April 2021
I had already spent 300 crystal's on conquest when. They canceled it. I had already earned 25 razor shards. By stopping the event I basically paid 300 crystal's for ten shards which everyone who spent nothing also go. So I guess the question when do they plan to fix this event and the reimburse us for those crystal's. I feel like I'm taking to the bank. Well sir an election payment was taking out and thou it is a mistake it could take 7-10 business days to get it back. Typical from people who have made millions out of this community for the last five years and still can't make one event that doesn't mess you. Ps they only thing fun to do is conquest and y'all screwed that up. The bigger picture when am I getting back my crystals you ever so kindly robbed me out of cg

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    No matter how hard I try I can't work out how you got 25 Razor Crest shards when (apart from the ten free), they come in multiple of four.

They've only had two days back at the office. When you spent those crystals (I spent ~600) you didn't expect to get them back, so you aren't really losing anything inventory wise just now. You planned to spend them and you did. As a nice little bonus they are coming back to you. Just be have patience.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Second Tuesday of next week.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Is that counting Tuesday as the first day of the week or Tuesday as the first day of the week?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Ima go with "soon"....again.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Is that counting Tuesday as the first day of the week or Tuesday as the first day of the week?

Tuesday is the first day, so the day after that.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

Granted but if you look at a different calendars, they use different Tuesdays as the first day of the week. So I guess I'm just asking what calendar you use.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Granted but if you look at a different calendars, they use different Tuesdays as the first day of the week. So I guess I'm just asking what calendar you use.

Mine spells tuesday as "sunday" for the first one
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Has august been mentioned or is it 2021 now?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

Mine spells tuesday as "sunday" for the first one

Your calendar is out of date then.
  • Options
    Your chalendar is out of date then.

FTFY.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I’m confused. Did CG take back the shards op earned?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I’m confused. Did CG take back the shards op earned?

"Earned"

If they got 25, I sure hope so.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    So, I'm confused. OP - you want CG to give back the 300 crystals...are you going to give back the "25" RC shards you "earned" during the Conquest too?

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*