Zetas you regret?

Replies

• CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Aurra Sing x2

Wait until they release Challenge Tier HAAT and you won't be regretting them one bit. Well maybe the lead, but that unique is a monster in the right scenario. Doing two 400k hits in CPit is great
  • Vandor chewie
  • Vandor chewie

No dude he is coming back strong with the new changes to gac, how many people gonna have super strong teams left after they have gone through 20 plus teams to get to your back wall? They will probably ran out of most counters by the time back wall opens since everyone would expect garbage tier characters there
  • Samurai54351
    155 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Konju wrote: »
    Hux and Palp lead and vader unique and vader lead

Hux lead isn’t a zeta, Palp lead is good by getting the TM train going, Vader unique stops TM reduction on him and helps MM by dispelling stealth. Vader lead can still be useful as well (Conquest & GC feats).

Also, this is what HE regrets, not you. Those are all facts. But he may not have those toons at good GP.

My bad, I should just let him regret it instead of pointing out useful ways to implement them into his play. Got it.

Sorry man! Wasn’t trying to shut down your lines of reasoning! They were good! He may just not like those Zetas for his roster though! Advice is why we are all here! We probably all could deliver it better sometimes! Wasn’t trying to be rude!
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Hux and Palp lead and vader unique and vader lead

Hux lead isn’t a zeta, Palp lead is good by getting the TM train going, Vader unique stops TM reduction on him and helps MM by dispelling stealth. Vader lead can still be useful as well (Conquest & GC feats).

Also, this is what HE regrets, not you. Those are all facts. But he may not have those toons at good GP.

My bad, I should just let him regret it instead of pointing out useful ways to implement them into his play. Got it.

Sorry man! Wasn’t trying to shut down your lines of reasoning! They were good! He may just not like those Zetas for his roster though! Advice is why we are all here! We probably all could deliver it better sometimes! Wasn’t trying to be rude!

No worries. Perhaps my delivery leaves something to be desired as well.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    It’s also a good zeta by stopping opponent TM gains while he has advantage.

Fair, I read it as Hux and Palp leads, Vader unique, and Vader lead, but you did write it as “___ and ___ and ___ and ___” so I was simply confused. Commas are nice btw.
    Anakin’s Master has got 5 zetas total. And regrets 4 of them apparently.

I have enough Materials for 2 more zeta upgrades

hopefully you'll find a guild that gives you wat shards soon, so we can read about you regretting that one as well

I'm not giving Wat a zeta

More proof you should not be giving anyone advice.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The only zeta I think I really regret is the Brood Alpha lead

At least ALL my other zetas have had some use, either on events, GAC, TW, situational stuff, etc.

But I haven't noticed a single change on my geos after I put it lol, not an increase on viability or something that makes me say "Oh thank god I have the zeta"
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Carth, Mission, Zaalbar just to get Malak on time, HK
  • MikKro wrote: »

You regret getting Malak?
  • TVF wrote: »

Fair, I read it as Hux and Palp leads, Vader unique, and Vader lead, but you did write it as “___ and ___ and ___ and ___” so I was simply confused. Commas are nice btw.

hopefully you'll find a guild that gives you wat shards soon, so we can read about you regretting that one as well

I was a bit surprised that you and Gifafi were the only 1s to mention that. He is playing SWGof My Little Pony with no Wat zeta.
  • TVF wrote: »

I was a bit surprised that you and Gifafi were the only 1s to mention that. He is playing SWGof My Little Pony with no Wat zeta.

LOL what, did this guy say he would not give zeta to wat??? Literally the most useful character right next to thrawn, he is the sole reason why I can beat any jml team with my slkr team. Dude clearly not serious about the game
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    MikKro wrote: »

Huh no?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

Huh no?

So do you regret the OR zetas or not?
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    I rushed their zetas to have enough time to do the event, haven't used them since. So yes
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I rushed their zetas to have enough time to do the event, haven't used them since. So yes

So you regret getting Malak when you did then. And whatever you gained as a result of having Malak.

This is not how regret works. I don't regret going to work on Friday, despite not enjoying it, because it brought me money.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

So you regret getting Malak when you did then. And whatever you gained as a result of having Malak.

This is not how regret works. I don't regret going to work on Friday, despite not enjoying it, because it brought me money.

I thought you only worked on Tuesdays
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    also "work"
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I thought you only worked on Tuesdays

Shhhhhh
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    also "work"

"Fair"
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Only tuesdays? As opposed to?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Phoenix, I gave all of them their zeta's one day, but that was just stupid
  • I regret zeta-ing an entire squad of Rogue One. I realize some of them work decently under Mothma, but overall it feels like a waste, especially Jyn’s unique and K-2SO...
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member

th?id=OGC.8667704620feeed30276cc82e208456e&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fu4f97FBrBRVW8%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=iRDjoqkiRzUnnlyyw4It%2fHZT1HIDL2h40IBi9JRRmmk%3d
  • I could say Savage, Holdo, QGJ, Carth...
    But nowadays, with 10-11 full zetas ready to go, I can say I regret nothing 😅
  • Arva
    80 posts Member
    none so far. carth comes the closest to it, but it will get me malak, so no real regrets here
  • I like how this thread is 50% opinions on which zetas are regrettable and 50% calling out people for having the wrong opinion.
  • Ya, I just zeta'd both Mission and Zal because I am pursuing Malak, and I think their pair has a lot of plug N play scoundrel ability.

CG is by no-means done with the scoundrel tag nor making lead for them.

Also, IG11 and Kuill paired with Mission Zal have lots of good synergy, regardless of the lead. Even a zST-Han lead would make that team a formidable defensive team at G12. Not that I am arguing those as particular reasons to pursue the team, but the ability to drop them in a lot of useful combinations. My long-term intent will be to R0 Mission Zal kuill and ig11, fully zet'd
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    HandSolo93 wrote: »
    I regret zeta-ing an entire squad of Rogue One. I realize some of them work decently under Mothma, but overall it feels like a waste, especially Jyn’s unique and K-2SO...

K-2so is a very misunderstood zeta.
  • TaTaKaS wrote: »
    HandSolo93 wrote: »
    I regret zeta-ing an entire squad of Rogue One. I realize some of them work decently under Mothma, but overall it feels like a waste, especially Jyn’s unique and K-2SO...

K-2so is a very misunderstood zeta.

K2SO needs to be re-evaluated as a useful zeta with zzMon Mothma now. With the sharing of protection of that team, and how quickly a counter-attacking team would ramp that up as he tanks, it might be an incredibly effective zeta since he can be resurrected. Does the stacking reset though if he is resurrected?