Kit Idea: FO Flame Trooper

FO Flame Trooper rj7h985jsi2l.png

Dark Side, Attacker, First Order
Powerful Attacker who deals more damage per debuff and empowers self for each First Order ally,.
Basic: Burn Them All:
-Dispel all buffs from target enemy and then deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict burning for two turns.
Special 1: Infernal Burning:
-Deal physical damage to all enemies and remove 30% turn meter from all enemies. If any enemy had burning, turn meter reduction is doubled for them. This turn meter reduction cannot be resisted.
Special 2: Light the Candles:
-Inflict tenacity down on target enemy and deal physical damage to target enemy. Then inflict buff immunity for 2 turns. Deal 15% more damage for each debuff on them.
Unique: Flush Out: (Zeta)
-First Order Flame Trooper has +10% potency per First Order ally. At the start of the encounter and the start of each of First Order Flame Trooper's turn, dispel stealth from all enemies. If all allies are First Order at the start of the encounter, Flame Trooper Gains offense up and advantage for 1 turn.

(Zeta: "If all allies are First Order at the start of the encounter, Flame Trooper Gains offense up and advantage for 1 turn." and add dispel stealth "at the start of the encounter")
This is my first kit idea so feel free to give feedback! I've always thought we needed a FO Flame Trooper so here it is! In reference to the Zeta, I added in it's benefits in the unique and listed what the zeta included below in parentheses. Enjoy!

Replies