Add Damage In Raids

Eliteprotector1
127 posts Member
edited April 2021
I think it would be nice to see how much damage you are doing while you are battling in the raid so let's say a guild had a limit, the members should see how much they are doing while battling the Rancor. What do you guys think?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Wrathe
    197 posts Member
    I think it would be nice to see how much damage you are doing while you are battling in the raid so let's say a guild had a limit, the members should see how much they are doing while battling the Rancor. What do you guys think?

I'd go further and suggest at the end of a raid run, you're given the Damage Summary w/ an option to Submit or Retry and put an end to this Airplane mode nonsense.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Wrathe wrote: »

I'd go further and suggest at the end of a raid run, you're given the Damage Summary w/ an option to Submit or Retry and put an end to this Airplane mode nonsense.

Both these ideas are far too logical and useful. I would love to see them; I don't expect I will.
  • Something other than the bar across the top?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Eliteprotector1
    127 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Yes, it would be nice to have the percentage bar and underneath the amount of damage you are at
  • That’s what the percentage bar does
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • But it would also be nice to see how much damage has been done instead of just the percentage bar.