Crystal reimbursement

How was this calculated. I received around half of what I spent on energy refreshes back? Anyone else find this?

Turukano

Replies

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I received 300 but i dont remember how much i spent. Maybe it is correct since i only used all the 50 crystals refreshes, it means i got 2 days of 50 crystals refreshes.
    If conquest was canceled after 2 days, i guess it s correct
  • Spent 0; got 0 and no Wrecker!

/p1ssed
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    We will also be sending players the crystals that were spent on energy and/or consumables during this event sometime next week.

This is how it was calculated, what you spent on those elements.
  • I received 300 but i dont remember how much i spent. Maybe it is correct since i only used all the 50 crystals refreshes, it means i got 2 days of 50 crystals refreshes.
    If conquest was canceled after 2 days, i guess it s correct

That’s what I was expecting. I think I did a 100 as well but that was after they said they’d cancel it and reimburse so was going for the next Jawa- so was expecting they may not repay after that point.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    We will also be sending players the crystals that were spent on energy and/or consumables during this event sometime next week.

This is how it was calculated, what you spent on those elements.

Cheers that what I understood. . I’ll raise a ticket as they’re 250 short. Anyone else have this issue?

• Elias_swgoh
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I still haven't received any crystals and I'm positive I did a few refreshes during that time. I also noticed that I have less crystals now than I did before the update. My ship arena payout is missing.

Edit: unless they only meant conquest energy, then I should get 0
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    I still haven't received any crystals and I'm positive I did a few refreshes during that time. I also noticed that I have less crystals now than I did before the update. My ship arena payout is missing.

Well of course they meant energy, why would you get a refund for anything else?
  • RTS wrote: »

I guess my edit still wasn't as clear as I hoped. I spent crystals on energy refreshes, but not for conquest energy. I must have missed where CG specified conquest energy
  • 62ujojw2dkqx.jpeg
    How could you miss that?
  • Elias_swgoh
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    8b2mqlg660pq.png
    bedc58hatcw4.png

To be fair, I only paid attention to these posts and didn't dig around the rest.

Edit: which only say "energy." So you could understand my own personal confusion from those 2 posts vs the one I didn't see 🤷‍♂️
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    RTS wrote: »

I guess my edit still wasn't as clear as I hoped. I spent crystals on energy refreshes, but not for conquest energy. I must have missed where CG specified conquest energy
    Why would they refund crystals spent on other energy when Conquest was the only thing cancelled?!
    Narrator: They wouldn't.
  • I didn’t receive my crystals back. They were only 50 or 100 but I want them 😒
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Edit: which only say "energy." So you could understand my own personal confusion from those 2 posts vs the one I didn't see 🤷‍♂️

Honestly? Since the entire thing was about Conquest, no I don't understand how you would think they would reimburse refreshes in normal/ship energy.
  • RTS wrote: »

Honestly? Since the entire thing was about Conquest, no I don't understand how you would think they would reimburse refreshes in normal/ship energy.

This. lol

Why would you get a refund for crystals outside of the ones invested on conquest?
  • Konju
    1176 posts Member
    Definitely got my 150 crystals back.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    got 50, thought I may have spent a little more, but idk. sounds about right
    Maybe End Game isn't for you