Anakins_Master
1014 posts Member
edited April 2021
Sith Jet Trooper

p0y7j1ynw2z3.jpeg

Unit Name: Sith Jet Trooper
Tags: Dark Side, Sith, First Order, Final Order

Basic: Heavy Blaster Assault (Omaga)
Deal physical damage to target enemy and gain advantage for 2 turns. This attack can't be evaded.

Special: TIE Dagger Assault (Omega) Cooldown: 4
Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Ability Block and Expose on them for 2 turns. All allies gain Advantage and Offence Up for 2 turns. This ability starts on cooldown.

Special: Jetpack Assault (Zeta) Cooldown: 4
Deal physical damage to to target enemy with bonus damage equal to 10% of thier max health. Inflict speed down on all enemies for 2 turns and remove 30% turn meter from them. All First Order, Sith, and Final Order allies gain 30% potency (Stacking) for the rest of the battle.
Post edited by Anakins_Master on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    The kit seems fine. Nice work!
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »

thanks!
  • @Sebek Do you like it?
  • Xcien wrote: »

Jetpack Assault is kinda like Rex's special although it does WAY less damage.
  • It still does very good damage though
  • Also, @Ichiraikou do you like it?
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Well, the 1st special should start on CoolDown; The basic is basically Hux's Basic, but that isn't bad

oh yeah, forgot to make it on cooldown and do you like the rest of the kit?
    Well, the 1st special should start on CoolDown; The basic is basically Hux's Basic, but that isn't bad

made it start on cooldown
    Sebek wrote: »

oh yeah, forgot to make it on cooldown and do you like the rest of the kit?

H*ll Yeah!

Thanks!
  • Ichiraikou
    758 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Overall this is a good kit idea. But there is one giant problem for me: The massive damage in the first special. I find that that doesn't work at all.
    Lets look at all characters currently in the game that deal massive damage: Rey, Imperial Probe Droid, and Darth Savage. Rey deals massive damage 3 times to target enemy and Physical damage to all enemies. But only after a light side ally has fallen below 60% Health. Savage can only deal massive damage against enemies below 50% Health, and only gains some buffs on a finishing blow. Both only deal damage and only after a certain condition that is mostly dependent on the state of the battle. Imperial Probe Droid is the only outlier, as he not only deals massive damage, but also 30% health damage and exposes all enemies. But he also needs to be below 100% health while another ally is active, only exposes target locked enemies, and is immediately defeated. The thing they all have in common is that they depend on the state of the battle, and all mostly only deal damage. Nothing else. IPD is the outlier, but is also immediately defeated in return for this. Your ability however, can just be used after 5 turns, also inflict Ability Block for 2 turns (a very powerful debuff), and grants all allies powerful buffs with no condition necessary. Now matter how you put this, this ability is too powerful compared to those like it for me. Simply because it does a lot with few restrictions. Increasing the cooldown or adding a zeta also won't really work, as it will go from to powerful to practically unusable in no time. It's very difficult to balance this, if at all possible.
    But that's not the only problem. Massive damage is essentially a fixed amount of true damage. Meaning it ignores defence, and cant critically hit. First Order, however, is a very critical hit heavy team. This character also has quite the focus on advantage as well, so he is no exception. Because of this, Massive damage doesn't really fit his theme either. It is out of place. The rest of the kit is really good thou. but yeah, I suggest removing the Massive damage and making the Special like this:
    Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Ability Block and Expose on them for 2 turns. All allies gain Advantage and Offence Up for 2 turns. This ability starts on cooldown.
    (P.s. If you wanna know why I changed the Critical Damage Up with Offence Up, it's because SLKR's lead grants allied attackers that buff already when they gain Advantage. So this works better for the synergy. I assume he's an attacker, since you haven't given him a role yet.)
    Post edited by Ichiraikou on
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Overall this is a good kit idea. But there is one giant problem for me: The massive damage in the first special. I find that that doesn't work at all.
    Lets look at all characters currently in the game that deal massive damage: Rey, Imperial Probe Droid, and Darth Maul. Rey deals massive damage 3 times to target enemy and Physical damage to all enemies. But only after a light side ally has fallen below 60% Health. Maul can only deal massive damage against enemies below 50% Health, and only gains some buffs on a finishing blow. Both only deal damage and only after a certain condition that is mostly dependent on the state of the battle. Imperial Probe Droid is the only outlier, as he not only deals massive damage, but also 30% health damage and exposes all enemies. But he also needs to be below 100% health while another ally is active, only exposes target locked enemies, and is immediately defeated. The thing they all have in common is that they depend on the state of the battle, and all mostly only deal damage. Nothing else. IPD is the outlier, but is also immediately defeated in return for this. Your ability however, can just be used after 5 turns, also inflict Ability Block for 2 turns (a very powerful debuff), and grants all allies powerful buffs with no condition necessary. Now matter how you put this, this ability is too powerful compared to those like it for me. Simply because it does a lot with few restrictions. Increasing the cooldown or adding a zeta also won't really work, as it will go from to powerful to practically unusable in no time. It's very difficult to balance this, if at all possible.
    But that's not the only problem. Massive damage is essentially a fixed amount of true damage. Meaning it ignores defence, and cant critically hit. First Order, however, is a very critical hit heavy team. This character also has quite the focus on advantage as well, so he is no exception. Because of this, Massive damage doesn't really fit his theme either. It is out of place. The rest of the kit is really good thou. but yeah, I suggest removing the Massive damage and making the Special like this:
    (P.s. If you wanna know why I changed the Critical Damage Up with Offence Up, it's because SLKR's lead grants allied attackers that buff already when they gain Advantage. So this works better for the synergy. I assume he's an attacker, since you haven't given him a role yet.)

Darth Maul has Massive damage? I think you meant savage

Woops.
  • Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Lets look at all characters currently in the game that deal massive damage: Rey, Imperial Probe Droid, and Darth Savage. Rey deals massive damage 3 times to target enemy and Physical damage to all enemies. But only after a light side ally has fallen below 60% Health. Savage can only deal massive damage against enemies below 50% Health, and only gains some buffs on a finishing blow. Both only deal damage and only after a certain condition that is mostly dependent on the state of the battle. Imperial Probe Droid is the only outlier, as he not only deals massive damage, but also 30% health damage and exposes all enemies. But he also needs to be below 100% health while another ally is active, only exposes target locked enemies, and is immediately defeated. The thing they all have in common is that they depend on the state of the battle, and all mostly only deal damage. Nothing else. IPD is the outlier, but is also immediately defeated in return for this. Your ability however, can just be used after 5 turns, also inflict Ability Block for 2 turns (a very powerful debuff), and grants all allies powerful buffs with no condition necessary. Now matter how you put this, this ability is too powerful compared to those like it for me. Simply because it does a lot with few restrictions. Increasing the cooldown or adding a zeta also won't really work, as it will go from to powerful to practically unusable in no time. It's very difficult to balance this, if at all possible.

Changed it
  • I like it. Maybe try to give it a unique that has good synergy with SEE and Sith Trooper?
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • I like it. Maybe try to give it a unique that has good synergy with SEE and Sith Trooper?

Maybe, although what would it be? I think it has good synergy with Sith Trooper just not SEE
  • Oh, are you planning on this starting a Final Order whats it called? Category?
  • Oh, are you planning on this starting a Final Order whats it called? Category?

Yes, I am doing a final order faction, there is a general pryde kit I made
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Not a fan of this kit.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Not a fan of this kit.

You are not a fan of anything I do
  • Overall I think its good, I was just hoping that SEE and ST would have better synergy and would make a Final Order (oh I got the word now lol) faction that would give them good synergy with a 3rd toon for a 3v3 team. But it never happened :(
  • Overall I think its good, I was just hoping that SEE and ST would have better synergy and would make a Final Order (oh I got the word now lol) faction that would give them good synergy with a 3rd toon for a 3v3 team. But it never happened :(

My final order 3v3 team is Pryde, Sith Trooper, SJT (Sith Jet Trooper)
  • Interesting. No plan on including SEE at all? I thought that in the beginning when CG released SEE and ST they were going to have something to actually have him on a team that makes sense according to the movies. Which they obviously haven't. I always hoped for SEE, ST, and Pryde
  • Interesting. No plan on including SEE at all? I thought that in the beginning when CG released SEE and ST they were going to have something to actually have him on a team that makes sense according to the movies. Which they obviously haven't. I always hoped for SEE, ST, and Pryde

I thought SEE should be with Sith characters like CLS is with Rebels not Jedi and JKL is with Jedi not rebels
  • Ummmmmmm, I dont like the zeta here, this much potency makes tenacity up useless, which is not a good thing. The other problem is te basic being similar, but that I can live with
    Ummmmmmm, I dont like the zeta here, this much potency makes tenacity up useless, which is not a good thing. The other problem is te basic being similar, but that I can live with

Tenacity Up resists all effects, even if the enemy that inflicts has 1000% Potency

this
    Ummmmmmm, I dont like the zeta here, this much potency makes tenacity up useless, which is not a good thing. The other problem is te basic being similar, but that I can live with

Tenacity Up resists all effects, even if the enemy that inflicts has 1000% Potency

this

Oops, yeah your right. It works then
  • Zombefyer
    592 posts Member
    What class is he?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    What class is he?

You mean faction or tag? I believe he would be the same as Sith Trooper, so Sith and FO.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Zombefyer
    592 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    What class is he?

You mean faction or tag? I believe he would be the same as Sith Trooper, so Sith and FO.

Attacker Class