Moding Darth Revan?

willber
44 posts Member
edited April 2021
Good morning,
I just got Darth Revan and trying to gear him up. The game suggests Offense and 2X for his mods. Just wondering what is the best way to mod him. At the moment i have Offense and 2X mods with speed triangle, CD triangle and potency for cross (i am trying to look for a offense cross). any tips would be appreciated.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• https://swgoh.gg/characters/darth-revan/data/mods?filter_type=guilds_100_gp

This lets you see what people in the top guilds do. Speed and health seems the most popular, but CD on the triangle and potency on the cross would be good choices.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Just max out his speed above all else. You can try for extreme secondary speed offense set, or just bite the bullet and go overall speed set and then any other pair that gets you the most overall speed.
  • Thanks for the info. I will be switching mine to speed and what ever pair gets me the best speed.
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    DR on defense benefits from speed more than almost any other character and team in the game.
    My R3 DR with a 5* malak, G12 BSF and G10 SET (HK's R2) holds better than most of my guild's full R7 DR teams in TW, because mine's sitting at 348 speed and theirs are only around 300-320 for the most part. The difference a high speed makes for the team is HUGE.

DR on offense is very dependent on team comps, what you're using him against, etc. - Though speed will rarely do significantly worse, offense or potency CAN help a lot against certain teams, as can health/prot stacking, especially if you're not rocking Malak and a good SET. You'll likely overall do better the higher the speed in general though. ...with mirror matches generally being entirely dependent on which DR goes first.

In raids offense with speed secondaries is almost universally better for almost every attacking character in the game, and this is just becoming even more the case as more and more raid mechanics punish taking many turns.

Now, right side mods on the other hand is another question entirely, but also generally follows the rule of "what are you using him for" - CD Triangle will ~probably~ outperform against teams without crit immunity 100% of the time, but for crosses, offense vs potency is again largely matchup or content dependent. ...unless you get a god tier offense arrow with 26+ speed I see basically zero reason to not use a speed arrow on him except perhaps for raids though.