Shard Drop Rate ???

Why has the drop rate for mon mothma gone down to 1 shards i thought minimum was 2 shards now ????

Replies

• MM didn't come out a year ago, only characters that have been in game for more than a year get double shards
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No the minimum is 1. As stated above, characters get double drops after they have been in game for 1 year.
  • @Kyno is there any reason why greef and mando are still only 1 shard whereas cara is 2?

They were released at the same time if I recall
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Thier events were not at the same time, iirc.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    92nq5gg5ui2h.jpg
  • Kyno wrote: »
    92nq5gg5ui2h.jpg

So Greef and Mando’s doubled drops are coming soon, but not now.
  • Probably delayed because of the conquest issues
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Probably delayed because of the conquest issues

Based on what?

Based on what?

Based on the fact that they are probably still working from home and had to take down conquest and fix it which you know takes time and effort probably the same reason why we didn't get wrecker added to the game this week

Based on what?

Based on the fact that they are probably still working from home and had to take down conquest and fix it which you know takes time and effort probably the same reason why we didn't get wrecker added to the game this week

1. Sigsig already said both here and discord that there probably wasn’t an update scheduled for this week anyway, since this week’s GCs were already in the game. And that had nothing to do with the Conquest issue
    2. In the kit reveal graphics you can see there’s a two week gap between two of the reveals, so maybe they decided to release two, wait a week, and then release the other two, just to balance it out
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

lol random guesses about something "delayed" that isn't delayed. Great contribution!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »

lol random guesses about something "delayed" that isn't delayed. Great contribution!

Ah yes that's why we all have already finished the conquest that started on the 15th and is running for few more days, oh wait it got delayed Mr smarty pants

Ah yes that's why we all have already finished the conquest that started on the 15th and is running for few more days, oh wait it got delayed Mr smarty pants

Neither Wrecker nor the double drops for Greef and Mando have been delayed Mr smarty pants
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Easy with the name calling!
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Who doesn't want smart pants?!?!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

relevance?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

relevance?

nope
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Based on what?

I dont see the connection, nor how that relates to what is happening next week....

Wrecker wasnt delayed, nor was he supposed to be in the game this week, unless you would like to show a post that states otherwise.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Well Greef & Mando are actually delayed if you go by their Marquee release dates that were so graciously provided earlier.

Cara was added to Accelerated Farming on the April 14th update.

Greef's original Marquee started 4 days after Cara and Mando was 7 days after.

Cara has been Accelerated for ten days now. I'm no math wizard...
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Well Greef & Mando are actually delayed if you go by their Marquee release dates that were so graciously provided earlier.

No - Cara was early.

Or is it?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

The dates are posted above, it doesnt take a wizard to see they are in no way delayed.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

The dates are posted above, it doesnt take a wizard to see they are in no way delayed.

But could a wizard also see it.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    edited April 2021

And when they announced the accelerated drop rates, they were very clear that for new characters it will happen "approximately" 1 year after release.

From the accelerated characters announcement.
    • New Marquee characters will launch as Original Rate characters, and move to the Accelerated list approximately 1 year after their release. (eg The Mandalorian will move to Accelerated in April/May 2021)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.