Replies

• TVF
    36578 posts Member
    yes
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Woop Woop just got my 1st in Sector 2! Do I need to change the name of the post now?

you could just add one more bye:

cvitn8fsa07f.gif

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I now have 4 deployable cooling systems and the h.o.t.s at start of turn one. 5/12 capacity. 3 battles left in sector 1. WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • r1hs5dzqlubh.jpeg
  • EdSolo
    411 posts Member
    I did run into one node that gave me the choice of three of the exact same disks. Through the first few battles in sector 2 and have two cooling plus the offensive buff disks.
  • I got 2 greens and a blue in sector 1, then offensive buffs in the first node in sector 2
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    This marks my first Conquest I didn’t get Offensive Buffs and Deployable Cooling Systems in the first half sector... I just got a blue Amplify Agony and a blue Ruthless Debillitation. I’ll take it!

Did find one in Sector Two, though.

This is the first out of........... Three?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • yt0bcdyqijbq.jpg
    I got all these 3 on the very first sector. :p
  • I've got none from the first two sectors.
  • Konju
    1176 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    My main got it right away in Sector 1 and my alt is still waiting mid-Sector 2. Definitely looking for it with my alt, I will likely have much less success with my alt account without it.🤞😑🤞
    Post edited by Konju on
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Woop Woop just got my 1st in Sector 2! Do I need to change the name of the post now?

yes :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDEL4Ty950Q
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    I’m at 3 x 8% and 1 x 10% plus a heal over time buff.

Start of stage 3, so pretty good tbh. No purple disks yet though.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I've got none from the first two sectors.

Same.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I've got none from the first two sectors.

Same.

MAKE A THRE-

Oh.
  • Looks like we’ll be saying goodbye to Deployable Cooling Systems after all... Road Ahead has it (and Dread and Quickening) getting swapped out.
  • sx0i7o5rv7jf.jpeg
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    4x Leaders Resolve new meta boys
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    So do the purple cards stack? Like 2x Deadly Momentum cards do everything twice? +60% offense and +60% Shield penetration?

Debating whether to grab another DM or just go for a second Leader's Resolve which actually do stack.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    So do the purple cards stack? Like 2x Deadly Momentum cards do everything twice? +60% offense and +60% Shield penetration?

Debating whether to grab another DM or just go for a second Leader's Resolve which actually do stack.

Kyno previously said every disk stacks when i asked the same about deployable cooling systems, but I don't think there has ever been an official dev response on it yet
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Kyno previously said every disk stacks when i asked the same about deployable cooling systems, but I don't think there has ever been an official dev response on it yet

I am pretty sure we have had Crumb also confirm discs stack.
  • Disappointed that they're pulling Deployable Cooling systems.

That said, why wouldn't they nerf the only fun aspect of this new game mode?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    Disappointed that they're pulling Deployable Cooling systems.

If that's the only thing driving your fun, you may be doing something wrong.
  • Kyno wrote: »

This, they are so many different things u can use in the conquest, don't limit yourself to one card
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

This, they are so many different things u can use in the conquest, don't limit yourself to one card

Or disc.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    4x Leaders Resolve new meta boys

I do like those too. Combined with a couple of deployable cooling systems and it's "WELCOME TO THE VADER/JML BOOM SHOW!!!"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Or disc.

I believe it's spelled "disckqueue".... but I have been known to make mistakes.....from time to time.

• TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Or disc.

I believe it's spelled "disckqueue".... but I have been known to make mistakes.....from time to time.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/242066/data-disc-or-data-disk#latest
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

"you"
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • One Data Disk contorting the entire data-disk-meta around itself is... not a healthy thing for the game. There’s a lot of other fun disks and combos (Stacking Ruthless Offense, for one) but DCS overshadows them all.
  • Acymetric
    222 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I don't mind seeing deployable cooling systems go (I mean I loved it, but finding other strats will be fun). I hope whatever replaces quickening discs does something to help get your first turn off. I have what I would consider a reasonably fast R2 JTR squad (no 3PO admittedly) and there have been several battles in phase 2 (Normal) where I have multiple toons dead before I take a turn even WITH one stack of quickening.