Separatist Might Event Missing?

KDC99X
750 posts Member
My guild recently (about 2-3 weeks ago) achieved the 80 million guild GP threshold, to qualify for the Separatist Might Territory Battle event. We were all very excited to try out a new game event, after having worked hard for a long time to get to this point. We also received a notification message in our guild chat, that stated we had qualified and would be able to participate in the event that started today. However, once the event started, it disappeared from our guild events. We can only see the Hoth: Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle, but not the Separatist Might one. Needless to say, we are all a bit disappointed and confused, as to why we are not able to access the event, after clearly meeting the requirement and being notified that we were eligible to participate.

I have also reached out to EA customer support, who said they opened a bug ticket and passed the report on to the game development team, and I posed in the bug reporting forum. I wanted to additionally check here, to see if anyone else has encountered this, and if it's specific to just our guild or a larger game bug?

Replies

• Did your officers select the Geonosis TB? I'm pretty sure that everyone is automatically signed up for the Hoth TB and have to select the Geonosis TB if they want to do it even if they qualify.
  • KDC99X
    750 posts Member
    Did your officers select the Geonosis TB? I'm pretty sure that everyone is automatically signed up for the Hoth TB and have to select the Geonosis TB if they want to do it even if they qualify.

Hi @jedimasterashla and thank you. I'm an officer in the guild and I didn't see anywhere to select the Geonosis TB, it just looked like the normal waiting period as far as I can recall. I'll check with the other officers to make sure.

So with the TB it's either-or? I think we all assumed it would be both.
  • Yes, it's either-or. You can only do one of them. I think you need to click on the enter button for the Geo TB to choose it, but I'm not sure.
  • KDC99X
    750 posts Member
    Got you, that's definitely a bummer. We'll be on the lookout for that option next time. Thanks so much for the info!
  • Yeah you have to physically go into geo tb and select it. The default is hoth.