3v3 GAC?

The event calendar says its 3v3 grand arena this season. Is this correct?
I was looking at datamined feats and there is one thar requires you to win a gac battle with a team that contains Ahsoka, Rex, Echo, Fives, and ARC Trooper. (Which is a 5 person team)
The cadence also suggests it would be 5v5

Replies

• Options
    GAC is live ingame

It's 5v5
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    The event calendar says its 3v3 grand arena this season. Is this correct?
    I was looking at datamined feats and there is one thar requires you to win a gac battle with a team that contains Ahsoka, Rex, Echo, Fives, and ARC Trooper. (Which is a 5 person team)
    The cadence also suggests it would be 5v5

The dates are wonky so I think that is supposed to be GAC for the June calendar.

Edit: I guess they're right, just looks odd starting on the last day of the month.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    GAC is live ingame

It's 5v5

I wouldn't have known that because it only shows that if you click "Join" and I'm waiting until I double check my mods before joining.
  • Options
    GAC is live ingame

It's 5v5

I wouldn't have known that because it only shows that if you click "Join" and I'm waiting until I double check my mods before joining.

It literally says 5v5 right above the Join button. Look at the left edge of the Join button and look up a bit
  • Options
    GAC is live ingame

It's 5v5

It literally says 5v5 right above the Join button. Look at the left edge of the Join button and look up a bit

Wow I'm blind.....
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Not diggin this 3v3, 5v5, 3v3, 5v5 trend we have going here.....

I am. I enjoy

1) The variety
    2) The outrage
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

I am. I enjoy

1) The variety
    2) The outrage

Unfortunately, there is not much variety TO the outrage.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

I am not the best at GAC, and I have varying levels of interest in it, depending on what is going on IRL. but i enjoyed 5v5 when it first came out, and the more frequent 3v3 has been peaking my interest in it. so overall I'm not unhappy with it.
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Options
    There's a certain reliability to GAC always being the same with the exception of squad size.

It might get silly if we had to contend with some of the more recent rule-benders (i.e. different planets/bonuses).

I just hope next season doesn't cut our squad/fleet numbers, for me the whole fun of GAC is having to reach a little deeper into my collection and play out some very interesting battles with characters I might not otherwise use or fight against.