Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Has anyone actually gotten the 2nd day's free energy?

Got it on my alt, but not my main. The reverse of yesterday.

Sorry - I'm legit confused by this statement. So you got Day 1 on both accounts and Day 2 on your alt? Or Day 1on your main yesterday and Day 1 on your alt today?

(i.e. have you gotten 2 sets of rewards on any account?)

Day 1 - Main yes, alt no
    Day 2 - Main no, alt yes

Okay - so haven't gotten 2 days of rewards on any account. 1 time only - which is the same situation for everyone in my guild. I think Crumb's comment about looking into why "some" players haven't gotten a 2nd reward is a little off. From what I've gathered no one has gotten 2nd rewards.

Haven't gotten it on day 2 either. Probably downplaying the severity i guess

but then again, i haven't asked around if anyone else has gotten free energy on day 2, only seen people reporting not getting any on the second day on the forums and some discord servers
  • Ultra wrote: »

Sorry - I'm legit confused by this statement. So you got Day 1 on both accounts and Day 2 on your alt? Or Day 1on your main yesterday and Day 1 on your alt today?

Day 1 - Main yes, alt no
    Day 2 - Main no, alt yes

Okay - so haven't gotten 2 days of rewards on any account. 1 time only - which is the same situation for everyone in my guild. I think Crumb's comment about looking into why "some" players haven't gotten a 2nd reward is a little off. From what I've gathered no one has gotten 2nd rewards.

Haven't gotten it on day 2 either. Probably downplaying the severity i guess

but then again, i haven't asked around if anyone else has gotten free energy on day 2, only seen people reporting not getting any on the second day on the forums and some discord servers

I've never seen it, never. I have two accounts. I am guessing some marketing person decided to do it this way to force people to look at pop ups . . . and they already know every single pop up distribution they have done has been a complete mess.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Some communication prior to the roll out of this would have been wonderful...

This is why we can't have nice things.

CG: Here have free energy:
    FORUMS: Why weren't we notified ahead of time so we could plan accordingly?!?!?!?

Is this why we can't have nice things?
    That does not make sense lmao... you just didn't find something to pick on and went full random

How does it not make sense and how is what I said random?

CG gave us free stuff. And naturally someone on the forum found a way to complain about it in a way that makes zero sense.

And naturally someone found a way to completely ignore the obvious problems with how this was done, while bullying someone who dared to raise those issues.

"bullying"

Yes bullying. Why even take the time to put this guy down for going to a place designed to communitcate problems. I mean, it's a forum. He's supposed to communicate if something is going wrong, and you bash him with "lmao" "full random" and "zero sense". It's clear you don't think you are bullying, but just because you are insensitive and unaware of your behavior, doesn't make it magically ok.
  • No pop up for me alt yesterday.
    No pop up for my main today...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Give away something free and announce it. COOL!
    But some players had to toggle in out of the game a few times to make it work. Well, not a huge deal.
    Others accidentally dismissed it because it looked like an add. :/
    And the second day, it doesn't work at all. :(

I'm sorry guys, but this is just so....CG. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

Day 1 - Main yes, alt no
    Day 2 - Main no, alt yes

Same as me
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I mean, its still free stuff, and they are working on correcting this mistake

As long as I get another 100 cantina energy without doing anything else, I'm happy with it

If i don't get 100 cantina energy but get it day 3-7, i'm still happy with it
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    I mean, its still free stuff, and they are working on correcting this mistake

As long as I get another 100 cantina energy without doing anything else, I'm happy with it

If i don't get 100 cantina energy but get it day 3-7, i'm still happy with it

No, right. It's no big deal - just a little funny.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • wb4fya79nwxf.jpg
    I got it but was for 1m ally points
  • Vengence
    1102 posts Member
    Vengence wrote: »
    Perhaps in game mail would have been a better way, you know a proven system

But that doesn't get everyone to turn on targeted ads.

I don’t even have that option
  • havent got it on 2nd day
  • I got it yesterday but nothing today, despite numerous logins, switching from wifi to mobile data, and even reinstalling the game.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Got it sent to my inbox just now (and there's a dev post indicating it as well).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • wildnz
    256 posts Member
    Confirmed. Thanks again CG. m2slsrst45hz.png
  • Now that is efficient. And players can arrange to log in at various moment without worrying the gift expired, if their daily playing time is irregular.
    8)
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Hope the people responsible for the energy delivery are not also in charge of fixing the issues we are experiencing with crashes.

Are you saying you want crashes sent to your inbox?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • aet67xq8zjzt.png

Glad it was free...i don't have 1 million ally points to give!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/244287/hotfix-04-29-2021#latest
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

Today's Update addresses the issue with the Cantina Energy pop up detailed here.

You may need to reboot your client to receive today's Inbox with 100 Cantina Energy.

• DaarthBrewer
    1960 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Got it sent to my inbox just now (and there's a dev post indicating it as well).

Same.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

Are you saying you want crashes sent to your inbox?

Yes please! Then, I can finish my battle and then go to the inbox to see my phone's home screen.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

Yep. Good job by CG getting this sorted and settled. Kudos all around.

• Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    CG are so not often generous that when they try to be, game have bug!
  • Thanks for the energy gift, it works like a charm now :)
  • I got yesterday's and today's energy. Thanks for the present and for solving the problem so quickly.
  • I expect Clone wars Chewie shards for the mental compensation!! :D
  • There should be a secret achievement for anyone collecting 1000 extra chewie shards.