[MEGA] Road Ahead: April 2021

Replies

• Crayons wrote: »
    You can get relic 8 without Rancor. Expensive gear to scavenge, but can be done. I’ve never done Rancor

nghu4umi1qn1.png
    That's not the only piece you need for r8. There's a conquest/raid/pack exclusive one.

With that being said, as much as OP likes the character maybe it shouldn't be the highest priority at 1.4-1.5m GP.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Crayons wrote: »
    You can get relic 8 without Rancor. Expensive gear to scavenge, but can be done. I’ve never done Rancor

nghu4umi1qn1.png

Why do you post a screenshot of impulse detectors?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I didn’t realise there’s another bit. When I go into my relic 7 it shows the last relic bit as Impulse Detectors to get to 8.

What am I missing from here that I can’t already see?

a1axdffgti5v.png
  • Hortus wrote: »
    Kenobi, really? Not Vader, not Revan, not even Yoda? Just Kenobi? Well, at least it's better than GL Stormtrooper...

I know right??! Like how dare they make a GL of one of the most iconic characters in Star Wars lore! The absolute nerve!
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    According to that screenshot I can farm everything to get relic 8 on Kylo, and I’ve never done the Rancor.

The only thing I have zero of is the impulse thing, and I have gear to convert it available.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Have they maybe added gear to the R8 scavenger that wasn’t previously there? The bit that used to only be available in Rancor?

I’m confused lol
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    I didn’t realise there’s another bit. When I go into my relic 7 it shows the last relic bit as Impulse Detectors to get to 8.

What am I missing from here that I can’t already see?

a1axdffgti5v.png

There is a scrolling bar...
  • Crayons wrote: »
    Have they maybe added gear to the R8 scavenger that wasn’t previously there? The bit that used to only be available in Rancor?

I’m confused lol
    1tae7b1li9bs.jpg

Scroll to the right. You'll find this piece.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Holy smokes hahaha. Never once seen that lol.

Cheers man. There was me thinking I could do something I couldn’t haha.
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Scroll the left side mats and you will see it
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    I just did. Aeromagnifiers
  • mikk207
    242 posts Member
    I would love to see kam as a requirement if he
    would appear in the get store.
    otherwise, just no to kam as requirement
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    That’s normal.

You’re so normal.

Totally normal game experiences.
  • It sure would have been nice if the double drop assist for GL heroes included the 4 ships! Good grief why are ship shard so sacred to these people? Fleet sucks ****, make the dog gone ship shards accelerated like characters already. Or better yet, just give me the Finalizer already so I don't use it anyway.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    That’s normal.

You’re so normal.

Totally normal game experiences.

Gearing up Geos to g11 and start getting Wat shards before gearing up clones and Shaak Ti to relic 3-7 to get KAM shards and therefor sitting at (way) more Wat than KAM shards sounds pretty logical and normal to me.

But maybe you know better.
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member
    With the announced changes we will be able to get Commander Ahsoka to 7* after 3 Conquests a.k.a. 3 months.
    We barely unlock Razor Crest at 5* after the current Conquest thanks to the extra shards we got due to problems that occured.
    How long will it take to promote Razor Crest to 7* assuming you unlock it after the current Conquest? The Road Ahead is unclear whether we will get less/equal/more shards overall.
  • Sounds like less/equal shards overall but you have to buy more so my guess would be about 4-6 months
  • Hortus
    614 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Hortus wrote: »
    Kenobi, really? Not Vader, not Revan, not even Yoda? Just Kenobi? Well, at least it's better than GL Stormtrooper...

I know right??! Like how dare they make a GL of one of the most iconic characters in Star Wars lore! The absolute nerve!

Of course, there are plenty of fans who would applaud to promoting any secondary SW char to GL status. :)
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    I'll trade you some for the impulse parts.
    crius6p8omwv.png
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Hoard better.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Devian
    663 posts Member

It's nice that you at least add her, but farming her from crates is such a bummer.
    I hoped for some sort of Legendary representing s7 of CW.
    "Victory and Death" was really such a great episode D=
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Hoard better.

Didn't say I don't have any to use in the scav did I..... Was just pointing out its easier to get aero's than impulse's
  • Maybe I missed it, but is there any way to get R8 without beating the rancor raid? I don't see it in the normal conquest rewards.
  • Nissa123 wrote: »
    A friend and I love the prequels and are so exited for the galactic legend master kenobi. However we don’t have a guild that can beat challenge rancor raid. Is their anyone who can beat it willing to take 2 people one at 1.4m gp the other at 1.5?

Even if someone took you, you’d be in the bottom 10 of every raid and it would take about 4 months to get enough R8 salvage.
  • CPTMaga wrote: »
    Maybe I missed it, but is there any way to get R8 without beating the rancor raid? I don't see it in the normal conquest rewards.

Hard conquest rewards
  • In all honesty, what is the likelihood they will require KAM?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Saada wrote: »
    Hoard better.

Didn't say I don't have any to use in the scav did I..... Was just pointing out its easier to get aero's than impulse's

It's not easier if you hoard G12 gear better. Way more accessible.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hard crate 6, but I can't remember if it was also available from the wandering scavenger though
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Hoard better.

Hoard better.

Ummm no. If you never upgrade a toon then every gear is easy.

As long as your in a guild that can complete the new rancor and get decently placed you will receive 5+ aeros without farming every week and how many r8s have you upgraded?? I'd say not many, if any so that just piles up. While the impulse parts are needed to go from g12 to g13 and depending on which toons you can go through your stash fast.

But there's no convincing you and I don't really care.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »
    KAM. As was said in the megathread, they previously said that other GLs won't be required even before all requirements for the second batch were out. So them refusing to say either way on KAM is just "yes, but we don't want you to get angry yet".

Why, is KAM a GL?

Otherwise there is no connection at all.