2,805 Banners before GAC begins?

snednarb
8 posts Member
edited April 2021
Can anyone explain how we can earn so manner banners? Most feats cannot be attained until after GAC starts. :| Is this a bug or is vorian an amazing player?

4ppnejjks5ms.jpeg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    They got a bye this round and were awarded a full clear.
  • Every time. Every single time!

The number of players in GAC is not always divisible by 8. This player has received a “bye”, earning a full banner win, because they don’t have a match this round.

See you in 4 weeks when the same thread is created yet again.

The number of players in GAC is not always divisible by 8. This player has received a “bye”, earning a full banner win, because they don’t have a match this round.

Was literally about to say that

Was literally about to say that

Sorry :# - I haven't seen this previously and a forum search did not help. Thanks for at least explaining the reason.
  • I feel like there is one guy with multiple accounts that every month posts this thread, what do you think @DarjeloSalas
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I feel like there is one guy with multiple accounts that every month posts this thread, what do you think @DarjeloSalas

There's definitely 1 guy with multiple accounts...
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    I feel like there is one guy with multiple accounts that every month posts this thread, what do you think @DarjeloSalas

There's definitely 1 guy with multiple accounts...

Well obviously 🙄
  • Also, it is generally a person with few or no previous posts (indicating that they either probably aren’t a forum regular, or they created an account out of genuine concern that they have encountered a cheater or a major bug), so we could probably cut them a little slack...
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Also, it is generally a person with few or no previous posts (indicating that they either probably aren’t a forum regular, or they created an account out of genuine concern that they have encountered a cheater or a major bug), so we could probably cut them a little slack...

Where is the fun in that 😞
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @TVF FAQ?
  • Question 1 in the FAQ is “where’s the FAQ?”
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    TVF FAQ?

Hold my beer
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Also, it is generally a person with few or no previous posts (indicating that they either probably aren’t a forum regular, or they created an account out of genuine concern that they have encountered a cheater or a major bug), so we could probably cut them a little slack...

Or show them to the FAQ?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH