Hi Holotable Heroes,
Today’s Update brings Wrecker, the resilient and dauntless commando of Clone Force 99, to the Holotables!
This extra large genetically engineered soldier protects his Clone Trooper and Bad Batch allies with a ferocity and strength that few other clones possess. After taking damage from his enemies, Wrecker turns his Fury into a new undispellable buff, Furious, which boosts his abilities with additional effects.
Wrecker’s large stature and demeanor means he is not particularly suited for sneaking around and there are few words he hates more than "stealth". In battle, whenever Wrecker gains Stealth, he dispels it and gains Taunt. Wrecker would much rather rip enemy droids apart with his hands, use another droid as a melee weapon, or just blow the whole thing up. "Quiet" is not part of this clone’s vocabulary.
Unlock Wrecker in the all new Marquee event: Clone Force 99 III
- The first set of requirements for Galactic Legend Jedi Master Kenobi have been announced. Read the latest Road Ahead for more information.
- Jedi Master Kenobi Group 1 Requirements:
- General Kenobi - Relic 8
- Negotiator - 6 Star
- Mace Windu - Relic 3
- Aayla Secura - Relic 3
- Bo-Katan Kryze - Relic 5
- For a limited time, all drops on nodes that directly rewards Characters required for Galactic Legend Rey and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren have been doubled. This event is active on April 29th and 30th. Note: This does not include Galactic Legend Event Tickets.
- May the 4th Double Drops! - In celebration of May the 4th, we are rewarding double drops on Light Side Battles, Dark Side Battles, Mod Battles, Cantina Battles and Fleet Battles on May 4th and 5th. NOTE: This does not include Galactic Legends Event tickets
- The May Calendar has been posted and added to the client. May's daily login character will be CC-2224 "Cody"
- Galactic Challenges will have a min level requirement of 50 starting on 5/3.
CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:
- Greef Karga and The Mandalorian have been added to the list of Accelerated Characters. This increases their Shard Supply and adjusts their Shard Shop conversion rate to match
EVENTSMarquee - Clone Force 99 III: Wrecker
Join forces with Wrecker and crush the Separatist forces! Unlock Wrecker in the Marquee event starting April 29th!
- Event begins: April 29th
- Level requirements for event: 30+
- Forced Ally: Wrecker
- UNIT - Fixed an issue that caused Supreme Leader Kylo Ren’s cooldowns to not be reset when his Ultimate ends.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue that allowed you to craft multiple copies of Dark Trooper's G12 finisher piece.
- EVENT - Fixed a buff where Debuff Dismantler Data Disk did not activate on locked buffs.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue that caused the Debuff Dismantler Data Disk not correctly granting Mastery.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue on Galactic Challenges that could cause more than one Deathmark to be applied.
- EVENT - BB8's head no longer falls off during the Pieces and Plans intro cinematics.
PACKS AND BUNDLESWRECKER MARQUEE BUNDLE
The Wrecker Bundle and Pack are now available in the Store for a limited time! This Clone Trooper tank absorbs tremendous amounts of damage, protecting his Bad Batch allies. Unlock Wrecker in his Marquee event starting April 29th!
- Wrecker Shards (x30)
- Crystals (x1,350)
- Credits (x320,000)
- XP Droids
- Ability Materials
Date Available: April 29th
Minimum Level Requirement: 30
Maximum # Purchases: 1WRECKER MARQUEE PACK
Power up your Wrecker with this brand new pack! Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Wrecker and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
Possible shard drops include: 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 50, 80,145, 230, 330
Date Available: April 29th1299 Crystals
Minimum Level Requirements: 30