Game Crash Compensation

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited April 2021
Sooooo for like a month now swgoh periodically crashes, and as we're all aware, this is a billion dollar game, so for the problem to persist is pretty ridiculous imo
Devs said they were aware forever ago but haven't announced a formal fix yet (I know, each update "should" reduce the number of crashed)
However, this is a pretty serious issue that has cost players a significant amount of resources. Me personally (and I don't even think I've been affected that much compared to guildmates) some arena payouts (700 crystals total), one top 10 Sith Raid reward, one crancor top 5 reward, and a KAM shard.
I definitely feel like some type of compensation is necessary, and more than the standard couple hundred crystals.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ. You can discuss with them if they will compensate you based on the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>