Kit Reveal: Echo

13Next

Replies

• MemeMaster
    159 posts Member
    Now the Bad Batch are going to be stupendously good at countering separatists. Irresistable Daze, AoE buff dispel, spammable heals and a lot of % based damage.

Man, Grievous is going to get bullied.
  • Chucko_marek
    3724 posts Member
    I think Echo should have the hand print on his Bad Batch armor. That would be a cool touch. Is there a reason he doesn't have it in the show?
  • Kyno
    29281 posts Moderator
    I removed a bunch of off topic discussion about the show and crosshairs. lets keep the spoilers and other BB show discussions in the correct threads, and stay on topic in this one.
  • Legend91
    1815 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb

"Unique 1: (ZETA) ONE THAT SURVIVES

FINAL TEXT: [...]
    Whenever a Bad Batch ally inflicts a debuff on an enemy, that enemy loses 8% Protection. If that enemy had less than 50% Protection and more than 50% Health, they also lose 8% Health. This effect excludes raid bosses and Galactic Legends."

I think Jango in the Reek mission is not considered to be a raid boss since he can take the full max HP % dmg from Rex, is that right?
    And while he's dmg immune he can still recieve debuffs like expose, etc. (just not taking dmg from expose) so do that % protection and HP losses work on him when he's dmg immune or is "losing X amount of HP and/or protection" coded as taking dmg and it therefor doesn't work?

Update on this:
    I was just able to test the 2nd part on a dmg immune Droideka in Echos marquee event and the Droideka indeed lost protection from BB applying debuffs on it.
    So just need to get confirmation on Jango not being a raid boss and this could be awesome for taking down Jango in the Reek mission.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Vendi1983
    4641 posts Member
    edited May 5
    Was just coming here to post the exact same observation.

Interesting that in the developer insights they refer to the health and protection loss from debuffs as "damage". One would think it is not WAI.

...but can also deal a huge amount of damage by applying a large number of debuffs to the enemy squad.
    Post edited by Vendi1983 on
  • Would be interesting to know if this would work while GAS in defense mode, too
    HUTT TANK: YOU HAVE TO BRIBE WITH CRYSTALS TO PASS MY TAUNT!!!
  • Legend91
    1815 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb

"Unique 1: (ZETA) ONE THAT SURVIVES

FINAL TEXT: [...]
    Whenever a Bad Batch ally inflicts a debuff on an enemy, that enemy loses 8% Protection. If that enemy had less than 50% Protection and more than 50% Health, they also lose 8% Health. This effect excludes raid bosses and Galactic Legends."

I think Jango in the Reek mission is not considered to be a raid boss since he can take the full max HP % dmg from Rex, is that right?
    And while he's dmg immune he can still recieve debuffs like expose, etc. (just not taking dmg from expose) so do that % protection and HP losses work on him when he's dmg immune or is "losing X amount of HP and/or protection" coded as taking dmg and it therefor doesn't work?

Update on this:
    I was just able to test the 2nd part on a dmg immune Droideka in Echos marquee event and the Droideka indeed lost protection from BB applying debuffs on it.
    So just need to get confirmation on Jango not being a raid boss and this could be awesome for taking down Jango in the Reek mission.

@CG_Doja_Fett
    Any insight?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Would be interesting to know if this would work while GAS in defense mode, too

Cover -- Immune to status effects
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Is the Echo Event already over? It does not show up in 'My Events'? The Events for Wrecker, Tech, and Hunter lasted days. Was it not the same for Echo?
  • Xcien
    669 posts Member
    MaMairdon wrote: »
    Is the Echo Event already over? It does not show up in 'My Events'? The Events for Wrecker, Tech, and Hunter lasted days. Was it not the same for Echo?

Is it already gone? I thought it was still there...
    "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
  • I do not see the Echo Event on either my iPhone or Android Device. I only see the Tech Event remaining for 21 more hours.
  • Ethien
    14 posts Member
    @keno
    Kyno wrote: »
    I removed a bunch of off topic discussion about the show and crosshairs. lets keep the spoilers and other BB show discussions in the correct threads, and stay on topic in this one.

Can we get confirmation that this event was intended to be a 1 day only Marquee?

A patch went live with Echo marquee on 5/4 with all the other Clones from the Bad Batch still open for 15 days or so. Then at the end of the 5/4 events... All the bad batch events disappeared (except tech).

Therefore players in Eastern Europe got Echo late at night, and then he was turned off before night for them.

Event live 3:04pm PST 5/4
    Event end 12am PST 5/6
    Total length of event 33 hours

All other bad batch events ended at same time with many days left on timer. (except tech)