Please revert Ahsoka's art...

aperingo
173 posts Member
edited May 2021
I prefer 100000% old and dated art vs what we got with better tech...

Please... pretty PLEASE!!!

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Just keep one eye closed while playing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Just keep one eye closed while playing.

Not really the best solution...but sure...
    I do agree that the older art was better though
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • It's even worse looking if you compare the two Ahsokas side by side. They don't look similar at all now. I would think if you're going the Rosario Dawson look, you'd actually use fulcrum. Cuz, ya know, that's logical. Actually all these reskins look terrible; especially their profile icons. JKA looks clipped and photoshopped.

Oh, and KRU's face now vanishes in ship battles :joy: Or is KRU meant to be Iron Man?wae11l9cobyy.png
  • Its very strange that these portrait "upgrades" all look worse.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    It's even worse looking if you compare the two Ahsokas side by side. They don't look similar at all now. I would think if you're going the Rosario Dawson look, you'd actually use fulcrum. Cuz, ya know, that's logical. Actually all these reskins look terrible; especially their profile icons. JKA looks clipped and photoshopped.

Oh, and KRU's face now vanishes in ship battles :joy: Or is KRU meant to be Iron Man?wae11l9cobyy.png

Oh my. Iron Man Kylo it is, I guess. But I agree that its odd that they updated the CW Ahsoka to look like the new one, yet they leave the Rebels one the same. And the portraits are not looking better than the original ones.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.